The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

MSHR - Mount St.Helens Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY1GDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 26, 2007
On the beach, Washington
So I've Planing to Set up A MSHR for a while now :thumb::talon::dsm::laser:

So Here it Is, Augaust 9th. We'll Meet(Exit 49 off I-5) @ the Cinadome in Castle Rock Around 2pm, here is a link to where it isGoogle Maps .It's about a 2 hour Or less drive up to Johnson ridge and back. So that should give every one from up North or out East Time to head back home and Let everyone take there time getting to Castle Rock.

I was gonna have it on the 10th but I figured If after We all make it back down off the Mt. That We Could Head Down to PIR For the Late Night Drags for anyone that's up to Run...or just watch....

Here is A link to The Route Up Spirt lake Hyw. for anyone that Does'nt already know...

from: Castle Rock, WA, USA to: 46.276733,-122.216721 - Google Maps

O Btw for anyone that has a E85 Tune or wants to work on one,we have a Usethnol station here in town, $3.21 a gallon for 105 octane Vs. $4.45 for 92octane....

I Figure Eveyone headed form South of Here Can meet up at the Red Robin Next to Westfield Mall In vancouver....
And
Everyone For up North Can Meet up at the SouthSound Center/Mall in Lacey....

ATTENDEE LIST

1. My1gDsm - 91 Talon TSi Awd
2. Brando12685 - 91 Galant VR-4 ?
3. 926/42420G - 92 Talon TSi Awd
4. 64Cyclone - 92 Talon TSi Awd ?
5. 1ghaaaaaw - 92 Talon TSi Awd ?
6. thorlie4g63 - 95 Eclipse GSX
7. Slow4g6292tsi - 92 Talon TSi Awd
8. debow_8787 - 90 Talon TSi Awd & friend w/GV4-4
9. Trav-o - 92 Talon TSi Awd
10. Rockbmx1 - 95 Talon TSi Awd
11. Romeen - 99 Eclipse GST ?
12. Talonandyotas - 92 Talon TSi
13. 90gen1tsi - 90 Talon TSi Awd
14. tikigod1539 - 90 Talon TSi Fwd
15. t-rad - 95 Eclipse GST
16. 809/1000 - 92 Galant VR-4
17. Nykon - 99 Eclipse Gs
18. Dsm Zak - 94 Eclpise GSX ?
19. Jordan - 95 Talon TSi Awd
20. daygloworange - 97 Talon Tsi
21. JNperformance - 90 Talon Tsi Awd
22. dirtybombastic - 95 Talon Tsi
23. whitelightning - 90 Talon Tsi
24. mistuman - 95 Talon Tsi
25. 4Gtalon63T - 90 Talon Tsi Awd
26. layzie12g - 95 Talon Tsi Awd
27. frostone - 92 Galant VR-4

Im doing it and bringing as many as possible. I love car runs. See ya all then!!

Same day as Formula D in Monroe. Will have to pass unfortunately.

Sorry to thoses of you that read my post. I was not thinking in the right light. We all love cars, and more specifically DSM's. I think that we should all just enjoy our cars, and all others, cause we know about the blood, sweat, and tears that go into our dsm's. I hope my car is up and running by then, and I hope to see all of you there enjoying the fun drive that MSH has to offer!

Why do people insist on getting off topic time and time again?

Nine posts have already been deleted from this thread. Quit crapping in this thread, guys.

The problem is that there are a group of people that spend most of their time on the POSDSM - Powered by vBulletin forum but also have accounts on DSMTuners. Apparently some users on this forum were what was left of NWDSM, one of clubs that you can still find linked from Club DSM, the original DSM website. A large portion of the members on POS think that they are the the only true DSMers and look down on DSMers that are not members of POS. Some lunatic fringe members then feel like they have to take it upon themselves to exclude all other DSMers from any events that they have planned.

I joined NWDSM in 99 and things were drasticaly different back then. There was a concerted effort to get as many people to go on the MSH and Hood River Runs. Back then it wouldn't have mattered which DSM club you were affiliated with just as long as you had a 4g powered car. When I look at what is left of NWDSM I kinda feel ashamed. DSMTuners is website I share with my son; POSDSM is website I would block. Oddly enough these people that cling so fervently to their NWDSM affiliation, need to do a little more research into the history like maybe reading the by-laws of the club Welcome to the NW DSM Club Official Website, In particular the guidelines on how members should conduct themselves.

The Mount St. Helens Run and the Hood River Run are Northwest traditions for all DSM owners. If certain DSMers don't want to hang out with other "types" of DSMers that's fine, nobody is being held at gunpoint. There are plenty of car owners out there that I detest, but I choose not to talk to them, not wage some kind of childish e-war on their website. Now how about keeping this Northwest tradition alive and lets see some turn out.

Why do people insist on getting off topic time and time again?

Nine posts have already been deleted from this thread. Quit crapping in this thread, guys.

Agreed.

If I can get my car fixed by then count me in. Sounds like fun.:)

mmy buddy with the GVR4 mite be coming he is geting his tranny back some time this week or next so i will do all i can to get him to go to.

Wow google street view has st helens mapped out!

Is this where everybody on the run will meet up?

Google Maps

Wow google street view has st helens mapped out!

Is this where everybody on the run will meet up?

Google Maps

Ya thats where we will end up at I added a link to a Street view of the Cinadome where well start the run up...Google Maps

Sounds good, its on the calender so i will be there.

ATTENDEE LIST

2. Brando12685 - 91 Galant VR-4
4. 64Cyclone - 92 Talon TSi Awd
5. 1ghaaaaaw - 92 Talon TSi Awd
6. Icarus - 92 Talon TSi Awd
7. thorlie4g63 - 95 Eclipse GSX
8. Slow4g6292tsi - 92 Talon TSi Awd
9. debow_8787 - 90 Talon TSi Awd
10. Trav-o - 92 Talon TSi Awd
11. Rockbmx1 - 95 Talon TSi Awd
12. Romeen - 99 Eclipse GST
13. Talonandyotas - 92 Talon TSi
14. SavannahAshlee - 97 Spyder GST
15. 90gen1tsi - 90 Talon TSi Awd
16. tikigod1539 - 90 talon TSi Fwd
17. Crazy_1gb - 94 plymouth laser rs

i'll make it if i get my front brakes and my other mods done to my car in time and have enough gas money to get there. Are any up northern people going to this run? if so would u like to meet somewhere so we can head down as a group?

Well I have started losing a decent amount of coolant on a regular basis, so it looks like my overheating problems were related to HG failure. Depending on how thing look inside I may go and do a light rebuild. Despite the fact that I would like to be there to support DSMTuners, it looks like I will not be attending. Sorry.

ATTENDEE LIST

2. Brando12685 - 91 Galant VR-4
4. 64Cyclone - 92 Talon TSi Awd
5. 1ghaaaaaw - 92 Talon TSi Awd
6. thorlie4g63 - 95 Eclipse GSX
7. Slow4g6292tsi - 92 Talon TSi Awd
8. debow_8787 - 90 Talon TSi Awd
9. Trav-o - 92 Talon TSi Awd
10. Rockbmx1 - 95 Talon TSi Awd
11. Romeen - 99 Eclipse GST
12. Talonandyotas - 92 Talon TSi
13. SavannahAshlee - 97 Spyder GST
14. 90gen1tsi - 90 Talon TSi Awd
15. tikigod1539 - 90 Talon TSi Fwd
16. t-rad - 95 Eclipse GST
17. 809/1000 - 92 Galant VR-4
18. Crazy_1gb - 94 Laser N/T
19. Nykon - 99 Eclipse Gs
20. Dsm Zak - 94 Eclpise GSX
21. Jordan - 95 Talon TSi Awd

i can't go my car isn't running correctly and i can't get the day off. :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back