The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G MSD DIS-2 install

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92tsiawd84

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 6, 2003
Twin Cities, Minnesota
I have a used msd dis 2 I am going to install but I cannot figure out how to connect/wire it. I looked at the vfaq and it doesn't say where to connect the white wire off the dis 2 harness. I do not have the manual to look this up. Also, it says that the light blue wire is for the 2 step and the brown is for a starter kill and that you can connect switches to them. If I connect a switch to them, where do I connect the other side of the switch? Do I just connect the wires together for this? Do you know anywhere else that shows a wiring diagram? Thanks in advance.

the other side of the switchs go to ground.
ive got a msd install instruction at home (im at work now) .. if ya want you can email me to remind me and ill send ya it . [email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back