1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

MSD DIS-2 Digital Ignition Box w/ Harness

Posted by StreetThisDSM, Jun 9, 2014

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. StreetThisDSM

StreetThisDSM Proven Member

Joined Apr 29, 2004
    Barberton, Ohio
    For Sale: MSD DIS-2 Digital Ignition Box w/ Harness

I recently parted out a DSM and have no need for this anymore. The car it came off of was a running and worked great when removed. Comes with original manual.

New this cost over $500. This is a must if using a COP ignition! I'm selling this at half of what it would cost to buy new.

Price:

MSD DIS-2 Box w/ Harness - $250 + $20 (shipping)

Please add 4% if paying via PayPal or send payment as 'a gift' to save on PayPal fees. I ship multiple items a week and can ensure you that everything will be packaged top notch. These will ship via UPS Ground if shipped. Local pick-up is also an option. I am willing to drive within a certain distance to assist in the purchase if that helps.

PM, email, call, text, Facebook, etc...me with any questions you have.

Cell/Text - (330) 858.5038
    Email - Christopher.Young1212@Gmail.com
    Location - Barberton, OH 44203

PayPal - youngcp@email.uc.edu

Pictures:

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/StreetThisEVO/MSDIgnition02_zps691e482f.jpg

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s385/StreetThisEVO/MSDIgnition01_zpsb1770dac.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014