The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

MP3 question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davidle

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 10, 2002
Vancouver, Washington
Hey guys, I got my first MP3 player for xmas this year and have no damn clue how to get music on it. Where the heck do I start? I have downloaded the disk it came with which is for musicmatch jukebox, but its so damn confusing.

Sorry, i'm not a computer savvy, just a beginner. So please help me out. Its a Sandisk MP3 player.

So am I supposed to buy each song I want to download? Or is there a site that I can get free songs?

TIA :thumb:

how do i do that? I do have a usb port that I plug from my mp3 player to the computer and I guess i am supposed to go to "my computer" and click on the "E" file to open a folder.

From there on, I thought all I do is copy a song from a site somehow, and just paste it on the folder?

You have to download songs first. If the RIAA has their way, you won't be able to. :)

You need to find a peer to peer filesharing system that'll let you download songs. From there, you load the songs up on your MP3 player, and go.

Otherwise, you can stick audio CDs in your computer, use MusicMatch to rip the songs to MP3, then load them up on your player.

psychlow said:
You have to download songs first. If the RIAA has their way, you won't be able to. :)

You need to find a peer to peer filesharing system that'll let you download songs. From there, you load the songs up on your MP3 player, and go.

Otherwise, you can stick audio CDs in your computer, use MusicMatch to rip the songs to MP3, then load them up on your player.

hey, thanks for the help. :thumb:

I figured I will have to pay to download the songs I want, but as for now, I am ripping the songs using MusicMatch and loading them into the mp3. I didnt even think of doing that.

Thanks!

No problem, dude.

Davidle said:
I figured I will have to pay to download the songs I want, but as for now

Yeah - if you don't mind paying, check out the new Napster.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back