The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

moving to york, pa soon.... any one here

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostwhipped24

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 24, 2008
York, Pennsylvania
Im from Missouri and my fiance is from here. I am hoping to move to the area here soon. How is your guys car scene here? Are there many DSM here, I visit frequently and have yet to see any but all our vendors seem to be in this area. Hope to meet some locals soon.

heres a current list of my mods

Slowboy Racing 2.1 Destroker
All polyurethane mounts
magnus heat barrier intake gasket
Extremepsi spark plug cover
Greedy RS bov
Jay Racing Alternator relocation
B&M Oil Cooler with AN swivel fittings
Mitsu Evo 3
TURBO XS FRONT MOUNt
Brian Crower 272 cams
Built head 1mm oversized valves
Brian Crower Springs & retainers
Fidanza cam gearsTurbo / Exhaust
Bullseye t3 s362ett .70 ar
DNP EQUAL LENGTH MANIFOLD
Tial 44m wastegate with dump
Apexi N1 Exaust Transmission
Southbend SSX kevlar TZB clutch
Transfer case has been rebuilt and upgraded
Transmission has been rebuilt and upgraded
Fidanza 11lb flywheel B&M short throw shifter
Slowboy racing stainless steel clutch lines OEM tob
AEROMOTIVE AFPR W/ STAINLESS STEEL FUEL LINES
FIC 1250cc INJECTORS
WALBRO 460hp rewired
Dsmlink v3
Eprom
AEM uego
Gizzmo Electronic boost controller
Apexi Turbo Timer

Last edited:
Im from the lehigh valley area, about 2hrs from york.
Theres not many dsm'ers in my area. I rarely see dsm's on the street around here. I know there are a few, but no local meets that I know of.

I'm down in the southwestern corner of PA in the Greene/Washington county area. I know that we have a decent amount around here. Up towards Pittsburgh is a good collection as well. Also......Its not that far of a haul to make the shootout.

From Enola, about 35 min north of York. There are some DSM'ers around, but the number is dewindling. Usually on Sunday evening there is a small car meet at a Brothers Pizza (off I83 between York and Hbg.) near WalMart. Sometime DSM's come. Not as well attended here in the winter, but some cars (all kinds) do show up. Better attendance in the spring.

From Enola, about 35 min north of York. There are some DSM'ers around, but the number is dewindling. Usually on Sunday evening there is a small car meet at a Brothers Pizza (off I83 between York and Hbg.) near WalMart. Sometime DSM's come. Not as well attended here in the winter, but some cars (all kinds) do show up. Better attendance in the spring.

What about the car scene in general.

Hey I used to live closer to Philly but the car scene there was the most active out of anywhere I've ever lived.
I'm not sure about York specifically, but if you're willing to take a bit of a drive there's definitely stuff going on.
Check out TriStateTuners.com which is a pretty big local forum up there too. There's an annual meet they put on each year that pulls in thousands of cars, usually around April/May.
Good luck with the move!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back