The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Moving to WA in JULY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrimerPLus

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 28, 2011
Tokyo, Asia
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share that I will be driving down from Alaska this July! I am really excited. My gf has already found us an apartment in Federal Way with a friend of hers. My brother and I will be driving down in my GSX while my gf and his wife fly. I am building a mini car trailer to haul with my eclipse LOL. I will post some pics before I leave so if anyone sees us on the road feel free to say hi :)

I been wanting to move to WA for a long time and really excited its getting closer.

On another note, I was curious if anyone had any suggestions for jobs? I have lots of experience with working on cars etc, Love the performance side of things (Obviously haha) but also been going to college for BA in Computer Science, that I am still working on. Plan on transferring down to a college in Seattle.
Would really enjoy a job in auto or IT. But anything you guys might be able to suggest would be great!

As far as money is concerned right now, its all good we got lots saved and I still have a job on the slope in Alaska but I am ready to move away from it.

Anyways looking forward to meeting you guys!

Hey glad to hear you are moving here. Hopefully we can meet as some of the car meets around here. I am fairly new here still from Cali and trying to find all the DSM meets around here. No luck so far.

GL on the move and job hunt!

Keep us posted on the drive when the time comes.

I have 2posted a 5few times 3now 6looking for a 3dsm club 2to join or 5fellow 7dsm 9drivers 5hit me up please

Hey everyone. I got the trailer built, hitch installed on the car. As well as got my car tuned and the trailer packed.
Here are some pictures. The car has no trouble pulling it. We hit the road in the morning and begin our trip to Seattle. We are really excited!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Everything looks good man. great job with the trailer. Drive safe and hope its not to bad of a drive. Hope to see you around in some of the car meets and shows down here soon.

Let us know how it goes and GL--be safe!

We made it in Monday afternoon. Was pretty easy going. Canada has some pretty bad roads LOL. Other than being bumpy and dusty it went good.
It was not too bad puttting on the hitch. Just have to remove the bumper and drill some bolt holes.
The car side 4way wiring was easy as well.

I had to have both my fans running especially when goingup them long hills otherwise iit'd start to get hot.
Once I clicked on my fans full time no problem.

It was a long fun drive. Seattle has the most traffic I have ever seen.

Glad to hear that everything went smooth and you made it here in one piece. And ive only been here a little over a year and yes the traffic is pretty crazy luckily I don't have to ever really go into Seattle. just sit in traffic from Puyallup to Takwila everyday which gets hectic LOL.

I'm glad I don't have to sit in that traffic. It can get really bad. But the job opportunities over there are nice!
How heavy do you think the trailer was? I want to put a small trailer on mine and haul my dirt bike.
Glad you had a safe trip dude. Welcome.:thumb:

It'll take some getting used to haha.
The trailer itself empty was 400lbs. I had to have it weighed to get licensed. It was completely full, bedroom items, tv video games, console, clothes, kitchen stuff, books. I can move it side to side and up and down by hand while full.

Right on man. That's not too far away. I kinda wanna hit up the drag races this year my boss has been telling me about how cool it is to watch the big boys race at Kent. Supposedly there are a bunch of venders and you can walk through the pits and see all the cool stuff. Thought it would be cool to get people to go.

It will be awesome to get out and see some races. Never have been to a track race.

On a side note. Im putting my trailer up for sale. It's on craigslist, if anyone is interested or knows someone message me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back