The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Moving to the Charlston area in February, where to live?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOADweskey

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 11, 2006
Jacksonville, Florida
So I have to report to Navy Nuclear Power School Feb. 16th. It is located on the Naval Weapons Station, does anybody on this site have insight into good neighborhoods to look for a place in.

I'm moving with my wife and daughter so I don't want to end up living in a crappy part of town where they won't be happy. I also don't want to live to far from the school as I will pretty much have to be there by 0500 every day.

I know nothing of that area other then its a beautiful place man, and i couldnt imagine there being "ghetto neighborhoods"

Check out north charleston downtown is a nightmare to drive in. The side of downtown that is by c of c is also one of the worst areas to live in the actual city. Great place to live but a nightmare for a transportation standpoint downtown streets really aren't the fastest moving. Good luck on the search though.

Thanks for the input guys. It looks like I will be moving to Hanahon SC which is North of Charleston and close to where I will be going to school.

Everyone always moves so damn far away why can't the DSM guys in this state be in the southern area LOL. Whats so important all the way up there near NC

I don't know what you are talking about Hanahan is South East of you. It is just North of Charleston. I pretty much have to live near the Navy base since they kind of expect me there every day.

I lived in hilton head for 4 years and heading back again this summer you want to talk about no dsmers around there was me and my buddy with his gvr4 and that was really it without going to savannah or pooler. But as of living in Charleston I think thats a good decision on staying outside of the city even better if its closer for you.

I would love to see some kind of DSM scene in SC, but i havent really maybe i'm looking in all the wrong places. I know NC has alot of members

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back