The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

moving to st george area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doublek_mtrsprts

Probationary Member
Oct 21, 2012
ridgecrest, California
Hey guys lookin for so st george area dsmrs everytime I visist I feel like an outcast wheres the dsm love?!

You guys just dont know the right people. utdsm.org and you will have a better luck, we are far more active on that then on this site. Plenty of faithful dsmers in Utah. As for St. George... I am only aware of the in n out meet friday nights (i believe) and when i was purchasing gas once, one lad was super excited to see my dsm. I was just visiting my mother for the weekend though.

To bad we couldn't have met sooner man;) I've had some pretty good Dsm friends in st. George, but times have changed is all. Less and less as they get older

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back