The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Moving to Sac!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oki Evo

Probationary Member
Dec 30, 2010
Ginowan, Asia
Hey guys names Rusty married I'm in the military and about to finish up my tour here in Japan and go back to civilian life and moving to Sacramento possibly. I'm originally from Boston but loved calli when i was out there a while back plus got friends all over there. My wife and I run 2 evo's I run an Evo 2 and she runs an evo 4. Anyone know any info on running rhd cars on the streets out there? I plan on stripping my evo down and doing a mirage evo swap fire wall and awd. Literary a transplant of everything. My wife how ever doesn't wana put her's under the knife and we wana reg it for racing only. Any know of legit time attack courses up there that we can reg. with? I also plan on picking up another S-13 when i get there to use for a daily and drift on the weekends any good courses for that? Last thing everyone i've talked to says move to mid town it's the best place to go for no kids and a good night life any sug? Thanks in advance for any info :hellyeah:

Anyone know of any good sacramento movers who they would recommend?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back