The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Moving soon??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ya I know quite a few people that do that with dirt bike's around here. Register them out of state because you can't register them for the street in Cali. How they will get you is if the registration is in your name in Colorado but you will be required to get a California driver's license when you move here. So then if they ever pull you over for something and see you are a California resident but the registration is from Colorado then they will decide how much of the book to throw at you. It can be as small as a fix-it for getting your car registered here or a big fine. The way around that is to have the car in someone else's name who is still in Colorado and carry a signed declaration with you that you are allowed to drive it.
OR just show him the Colorado license LOL

So for that to work, would I technically be selling it? Would their name need to be on the title? That's a little confusing.

I thought about keeping my CO license, but that wouldn't work out with guns I'd need to register in CA.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back