The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

moving from nj to phoenix have a lot of concerns

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RNR_MOTORS

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 9, 2009
novi, Michigan
well im moving to phoenix im actually driving my 2g down and my concern is im tuned for 93 oct. im told that there isnt 93 avail. at the pump what should i look into get when i get there abiously i have to get tuned for race fuel im not very familiar with what all the numbers mean so whats recomended and where can i get it i might just get it by the 55gallon drums what can you guys recommend:hellyeah:

well im moving to phoenix im actually driving my 2g down and my concern is im tuned for 93 oct. im told that there isnt 93 avail. at the pump what should i look into get when i get there abiously i have to get tuned for race fuel im not very familiar with what all the numbers mean so whats recomended and where can i get it i might just get it by the 55gallon drums what can you guys recommend:hellyeah:

hey man first off good luck on your trip. second i just moved from fredericksburg,Va. to Bend, or. and my tune is still fine, ive made a couple changes but your tune should be fine. i went from sea level to 5000 feet above sea level and its fine and i also went from 93 to 91 octane and like i said its still running great. my tune is tuned more for reliable so take that for what it is.

hey man first off good luck on your trip. second i just moved from fredericksburg,Va. to Bend, or. and my tune is still fine, ive made a couple changes but your tune should be fine. i went from sea level to 5000 feet above sea level and its fine and i also went from 93 to 91 octane and like i said its still running great. my tune is tuned more for reliable so take that for what it is.

yeah nice my car is also tune more for a daily driver too so i have my fingers crossed i was told that its in my best interest to lower my boost but im waiting back to hear from some experiences and also i put a call out to the guy who tuned it thanks man:thumb:

yeah nice my car is also tune more for a daily driver too so i have my fingers crossed i was told that its in my best interest to lower my boost but im waiting back to hear from some experiences and also i put a call out to the guy who tuned it thanks man:thumb:

LOL! when i got here in oregon i wound up turning up the boost, go figure and my logs still look good!:hellyeah: well good luck man and let us know how it turned out

You should be fine coming down here. When you get into town and if you do need a retune, call tony at UMS tuning. I don't trust anybody else but him to tune my vehicles.

E85 is where it's at down here. Pretty readily available throughout the valley. As far as tuning PM me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back