The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

moving back to the bay

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goalie40

Probationary Member
Jun 29, 2003
soon to be santa cruz, Hawaii
Hi my name is Chris I have been living in Hawaii for the last 5 years, on the island of Oahu. But its time to come home. I have been driving a eclipse for 11 years now. I cut my teeth on a 1996 N/A RS great car I beat the crap out of it, and couldnt kill it. I parted it out a year ago and hacked off the front end to help save a friends GSX. (the RS lives on)

I picked up a 95 GST auto with a blown engine. Dropped in a fresh motor and some bolt ons. Fp big T28(love that turbo) huge FMIC, GSX front brakes W/ RRE SS lines Evo MR/RS rims. (the multi point ones) After a year of DDing her, My rear balance shaft went out and even after removing them a small sliver of its bearing made its way into a rod cap and kaboom......... Sucky

Well while I was driving the GST I snagged a 97 GSX. Drove it 2 miles and took it apart. As she sits I have a built 6bolt mystery motor we know its built but not sure what the old owner used, for internals. It pulled like a mofo in the 1G parts car it came in.

This is the car I wanted to build for 11 years my mods so far
1997 GSX
Built 6 bolt
FP bastard 18g
880 injectors
Aeromotive 1000
wally 255
Huge FMIC
3 inch turbo back
Tein Flex coilovers
DSM link is in the mail
wideband is in the mail too.
greddy BOV
COP
EVO rims
Carbon fiber hood (soon to be painted)
(fenders and doors when I recover from this move)

She has been sitting since October but will be running in about a week or two. She will be tuned and honda hunting as soon as she gets off the boat. I dont do body kits..... no RICE EVER. I love the sleeper look. Many people that meet this car on the street will not :sneaky: Im looking to run auto x at luguna seca.(sp)

Im moving to the Santa Cruz area (I grew up here) Any DSM clubs in the area. Im hitting the mainland around june 18- july 1.

I love Hawaii but im looking forward to geting back. And my Girlfriend will be driving a DSM too. I owe her one :) The GST was going to be hers before I blew it. Looking at a 3000gt for her now.

a few pics
my GST RIP
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

My GSX day one looks much different now
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

see ya in a few weeks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back