The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Mountain/stunt Bikers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xcelr8n

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2003
toronto, Ontario_Canada
I personally do, and love riding both types of bikes. I find them more peaceful, and fun then riding my car on most occassions, Anyone else share my hobby??

i ride, street, ramp, trails etc. been doin in since in was abour 12. i will be 19 in june. been riding seriously since i was about 15. love it. i try to do it everyday, but with me working weird hours its hard, and i only get to do it on the weekends, maybe one day during the week if i wake up while my friends are around.

ya i ride bmx too, mostly street and park, some trails at my friends hous ebut he makes me dig before i can rid the trails, i ride a Fit Series 1, and mostly S&M and Profile parts, ive been racing about 4 years and riding about 3.

yay!! another rider. haha. i have an s&m next gen dirtbike with standard forks, primo cranks & stem etc. riding just makes everything care free. and its very fun. flying over sets of rhythms give you a huge rush.

YAH! another rider too, ya i havnt rode in a while, but today im going out for some street riding, do some rails, ledges and maybe this huge 10 ft drop off i wanted to 360 off of, have u ever rode a wooden rythem, LOL itsa very funa

my parts are = Fit Series 1 Frame, Pitch Fork Fork, Profile crank, Hoolla Hoop Rims, S&M Berringer Bars, S&M Redneck Stem, Profile Black Jack Sprocket, MAx Daddy front tire and Snafu Rim Job rear tire, i ride brakeless now, its more fun and you can be more inovative riding street

Some little shit, stole my mountain bike a couple weeks back, now I only got my GT's to keep me company, I'm still praying I see whoever stole it riding down the street this summer.

i ride street occasionally. i got a Haro. i went to a bike competition and won Dave's ACTUAL bike from the event in a raffle. i got a $800 bike for $5...:D:D

it's awesome, except that i had to replace the handlebars, since i'm 5 inches taller than dave, my knees hit HELLA bad on them.

original GT LTS full suspension.i agree,major mod/relaxer/venting idea.
bust a piece on my car=good ride befor ei throw some shit:cry:

This is my racing machine. I love cruising at a good speed under my own power. It's very refreshing and a good stress relief.

Attachments

• new bike-s.jpg
    new bike-s.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 80
Originally posted by jb talons
This is my racing machine. I love cruising at a good speed under my own power. It's very refreshing and a good stress relief.

Are those blue tires I see??? Those are DOOOPPPEE!!!
*I've never seen blue ones before* :)

I like to mtn bike but it's been a while. I've been pretty lazy but used to love mtn biking. I saw some Extreme Obstacle course on TV the other day. They were riding this crazy course where they were doing HUGE drops and hitting jumps to jump onto of roofs. Then they had these Tetter Tottar things and riding 2X4's that were like 5ft up and it was bad ass. It's nice to see the way some of these sports progress. I like motorcross but have never riding one.

i ride bmx standard sta500 oooo ya. i mainly ride park but i do it all. midwest represent.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back