The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

motor schools

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FunkMasterChipZ

15+ Year Contributor
May 25, 2004
rochester, New_York
anyone know anywhere to go to "college" for different engines and car...like rotarys or imports......

My buddy is going to NTI - NASCAR Technical Institute. they teach you how to build racecars, in every aspect. they also have the porsche, bmw, audi, ferrari, and all those schools too.

I know that Reher_Morrison has a high end Engine building school. I think they focus mostly on domestic engines and Pro Stock, but it would a ton of good knowledge.

Michael
:talon: :laser:

UTI had a performance program. The extra classes like the Porsche class require that you go to the 17moth course first and then if your grades are good enough and you get selected you can go to them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back