The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Motor sawp...need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSMZEX

Probationary Member
Nov 15, 2002
St petersburg, Florida
I just bought a 91 gst with a blown motor and a additional motor to go in it. I currently hava a 4g63 N/T and I am wanting to swap out the non-turbo...and make it a turbo car. I am selling the other gst and parts... My question is... I dont have a turbo on either of the turbo engines...so I dont have one to work with...I want to upgrade rather than use a stock turbo... what turbo is best and what can I get for around 200-300 used? what other modifications will need to do? will the turbo mount right on? or will I have to make changes?:dsm:

:rolleyes: damn they never read anymore....

anyways, ur basically lookin at a stock turbo, unless u @least have full 3" piping and a better fuel pump. u can find a used 14b for about 150-200 if ur lucky. and obviously that turbo will be easy as hell to put on there cause it is STOCK.:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back