The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Motor Progress, bNasty's Talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bNasty

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2009
Chantilly, Virginia
ok so heres a little progress on the talon. Finally got the motor together and its in the car! i just need some more time on winter break to get it running (had some issues with dsmlink) But other than that i hope to have this thing on the road when i come back for winter break. enjoy the pics!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yea i like to splatter paint

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything looks pretty good. What's the motor consist of?

You may want to ditch the Pacesetter junk for the turbo manifold as they are known for cracking...

Very nice shots. I like the manifold, what brand? What turbo?

Yes its the pacesetter manifold, but i got a rediculous deal on it plus ive actually had good luck with these manifolds on my gst. Its a slowboy racing g60, 2.3 stroker manley/manley combo

What are you going to do for the internal wastegate flapper? Since it looks like you blocked it off with that downpipe.

Wow I LOVE those brembo's color theme. I would never see myself liking splatter paint like that on anything I own, but those brakes look great! Looks like brakes off Ken Blocks fiesta ROFL

yeah i have to agree those brakes look bada$$. Idk about the valve cover tho, thats a little too out there for me :p. This motor is going to be a monster . Definately keep us posted. :thumb:

Can't go wrong with a cheap stand, unless of course the engine falls off of it. Then you can go wrong. :D

Wow! that valve cover is awesome! Its hard to be different when most everything has been done at least 10X before, but thats the first ive seen that. Props man continue the sick build!

Wow! that valve cover is awesome! Its hard to be different when most everything has been done at least 10X before, but thats the first ive seen that. Props man continue the sick build!

Yea i try my best to keep it different with both of my dsms

###### got a nice catch can too..................

Your calipaers are sik, :hellyeah: great paint job.
The valve cover reminds me of Joe Satrani Ibanez guitar.

Wow, you painted your talon white, are you going with the panda theme.

Your calipaers are sik, :hellyeah: great paint job.
The valve cover reminds me of Joe Satrani Ibanez guitar.

Wow, you painted your talon white, are you going with the panda theme.

I didnt paint the talon it was already white. Yes i am i have evo IX wheels that are black (pics in profile) that i also painted which are going on the car

The Brembo's look BA!

This would be a good thing to put into a blog instead of a thread. You can easily convert your initial post to a blog by clicking the "person with a speech bubble" icon in the bottom right corner of your post (or any post).

Thanks i just did. I didnt know i could do that. ive just been too lazy to update my blog haha

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back