The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Most common CF parts for 3D molds

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirius1995

Proven Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
I was planning to make some molds using 3D printer.
I'd like to know what parts are most common on 2G eclipses where I possibly could make a mold for?
Already making a mold for headlight CF covers.

Before you stsrt getting into this fully and offering them up think about becoming a freelancer or a vendor if this is going to be your full time thing. We appriciate the parts possibly to come out but also do things the right way for selling here.

If you 3D print molds how many do you get from each print as im sure it ruins it over time. Would it not be wiser to make a solid mold to last alot more uses

Before you stsrt getting into this fully and offering them up think about becoming a freelancer or a vendor if this is going to be your full time thing. We appriciate the parts possibly to come out but also do things the right way for selling here.

If you 3D print molds how many do you get from each print as im sure it ruins it over time. Would it not be wiser to make a solid mold to last alot more uses
Yea I'm not going to sell anything until I've tried them out myself first, I'm making research which parts are the most common and I will make prototypes and try them out first.

I don't know yet but it depends how good the mold is.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back