The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Morrison Fab update 4-27-21

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
Thought I'd post this on their behalf, as they're obviously pretty busy:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Link to post on FB

I would say to reach out and show your support but it might actually overwhelm them a little more. For all those waiting on order fulfillment, just be as patient as you can.

Last edited:
Chris, your FB page didn't load, or I think that is what was trying to load as I pulled up this thread. Just FYI
Marty

It may be my company computer.....Here, I was able to grab a quick screen shot before it disappeared.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I jumped out and reloaded with Chrome but it didn't change anything.
I am able to pull it up on my phone so it must be my gvnt computer.

Last edited:
The DSMTuners Family is all very understanding for the @MorrisonFab family at this time and I am SURE I speak for us all.
Thank you for the notice so we don't overwhelm them. Very nice that you let us all know @Ludachris .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back