The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Morrison Fab Turbo Drain

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Recently, I had the wonderful opportunity to be a tester for a new product that is in development from Morrison Fab. It is their new Holset Turbo Drain. It comes with a turbo drain fitting that is bent slightly towards the drivers side that allows the drain hose to clear the front rollstop bracket without having to trim any of the bracket like some other drains are required to do. It has a matching fitting that is straight that bolts to the stock drain location on our oil pans and comes with a nice reinforced hose, with clamps, if desired. All of the parts I used are in the first picture, with part numbers, if anyone needed them, except for the 2 allen head screws, which I bought at Fastenal and 2 worm hose clamps. I used the factory oil pan drain bolts, sealing washers and drain gasket to attach the pan fitting and it is nice and dry, no leaks. I did trim the factory gasket slightly on the ID so that oil could not pool at the flange. I bought some allen head screws for the turbo fitting, as Matt had said that they found using them made it more simple to get the fitting off of the turbo while it was on the car if maintenance was needed. I attached it with a factory Holset turbo drain gasket. That also allows you to never have to mess with the pan fitting again! Very Nice!!! It all fit like a glove and I couldn't be happier with a nice 3/4" drain that I didn't have to "make" work, it just WORKS, no goofing around with anything other than just installing it and you are done!
I will say that you can make your own gaskets out of Felpro Rubberized gasket material that can be bought in a roll at about any parts store. You don't have to have the factory gaskets, I just happened to have all of the stuff "in stock" at the shop. :thumb:
Thank you very much @MorrisonFab , for allowing me the opportunity to get this drain while I was in the process of getting my engine back into my car. If any other person would like to get ahold of one of these, contact Morrison Fab and Matt will give you the price and what components you will receive. You won't be disappointed!!!
Thanks Matt and Sam Morrison for another fine product for the DSM community!!!
Sincerely,
Marty Wilson
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back