The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

More sporty 2ga or 2gb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pr0

15+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2004
Calgary, Alberta_Canada
I think the 2ga is more sporty :cool: I just got a whole new 2gb front end but never got around to putting it on then I saw this pic and wow... looks nice. :p I think im going to leave my 2ga on! I should get the 2gb rear and skirts though.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

B by far. My old black 95 TSi looked incredible with a nice silver FMIC, but 2GA Eclipses just are not intimidationg for the most part.

i think 2ga eclipse and talons are just hideous in my opinion. I know when i will be getting my 95 talon ill be converting to 98 talon bumper, maybe eclipse

It is seperated into opinions. I actually like the styling of the 95-96 Talons. But yet. Making an older car look newer is always a must in my book :thumb:

Actually lets compare:

First Picture: 1995-1996 Silver Eclipse- More Sporty IMO

Second Picture: 1997-1999 Silver Eclipse- Looks nice. But it is lacking a "Sports Car Look"

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 753
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 599
^^^^that first pic did he clean outta the middle (aka the lights and grill thing)
looks better like that
my vote ive for 2b i guess just b/c a got a 2b but its ur opinion vs mine :thumb:

2gb Talon looks the most aggressive to me especially with a FMIC. Look at DSMJim's for example.

^^ i do have to admit that DSMJim's car looks pimp. but i think that the color matters more than anything. i like the silver on the 2ga better than the 2gb. but put a red 2ga nxet to a red 2gb and i'll go w/ the 2gb anytime.

BacknBlack92ESi said:
Actually lets compare:

First Picture: 1995-1996 Silver Eclipse- More Sporty IMO

Second Picture: 1997-1999 Silver Eclipse- Looks nice. But it is lacking a "Sports Car Look"

yes it does look alitlte more sporty BUT , its also modded so , if you lower the gs-t and put nicer wheels on it and a front mount it will look 10X beter here

327MVC-010F-med.JPG

Attachments

• rolling 2gA.jpg
    rolling 2gA.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 561
Matt that is true. I should of posted two similar 2G's with similar body modifications such as rims, lowering etc. I just went through the pictures I have on my computer and posted them. But I agree. The Black 2GB you posted is sexay :thumb:

Isn't that Signals car?

2Gb looks bett IMO, but the 2Ga can look nice too....take mine for example :D :D
i think i spent about 12 bucks on the looks so far :thumb:

*waits impatiently for complements*

deff. the 97-99 looks more aggresive. personally it has always reminded me of the ed-209 from the first rorbocop movie. the 95-96 looks like a big smiley face. not to aggressive. and deff. like the black housing head lights on the 97-99 much more than the chrome of the 95-95. but both are still more eye pleasing than say...a civic of the same year.

there is nothing intimidating about the 2ga front end. why you may what would you think if you see a car come rolling up on your smiling. i have a 95 rs and if the motor wasn't blown i would have that front end off there faster then anything. but that is my opinion nothing intimidating about something that smiles at ya.

i like it like that though. People will be like ha its smiling at me. Next thing they see is my ass. Cuz im gone. I wouldnt mind changing to a 2gb front end and rear end but i have other things in mind for the moment.

i like the 2ga rear end better, looks less huge and round. 2gb front is so much hotter in terms of making a car that looks agressive stock.

BacknBlack92ESi said:
Matt that is true. I should of posted two similar 2G's with similar body modifications such as rims, lowering etc. I just went through the pictures I have on my computer and posted them. But I agree. The Black 2GB you posted is sexay :thumb:

Isn't that Signals car?

yea man thats signals car its sweet eh ? I like it :D kinda molded mine off of it in a way. clean 2gB = Best

nothing more intimidating than a 2gb clipse with a front mount :D

TSiGoesPsSsSst said:
nothing more intimidating than a 2gb clipse with a front mount :D

yeah you should get onme to cover up your radiator ;) like me :cool:

26090000_0947-med.JPG

i agree that a 2ga eclipse looks meaner. However, i think that the 2gb eclipse looks smoother and better overall. I have a 98 talon and i just switched over to a 99 front end cause i luv those headlights. I think a company should replicate the 97-98 talon front bumper cover except change the upper part to "accept" 97-99 eclipse headlights...thats the best combo.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back