The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

More Gauge questions, brands dont matter

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

focusedrage

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 3, 2002
Laytonsville, Maryland
I have come to the realization that trick japanese brands are cool, but expensive as hell, and i would rather save money on things and still get a good product.

So I would like to get a fuel pressure gauge, oil pressure gauge, and coolant temperature gauge, what are some good ones.

Suprisinly the greddy FP gauge is $174 and i know they are acutate to i might go with that one, and perhaps auto meter ultra lites for the other two?

has anyone heard anything about stwewart warner instuments from racerpartswholesale.com?

and does vdo make an electric fuel pressure gauge?

thanks for any help

SW or VDO are both just fine. Pressure gauges are simple, as are temp gauges, and on neither do you need more than 5% accuracy for street use. Pick the ones you most like the looks of.

thank you wiseman, i would just like to express graditude that my question was answered so quicky and by some one i can trust

All I know for sure is DO NOT get SPI. they suck monkey ballz.

Although many people go with them and like them, I hate autometer. I think I have bought every bad autometer boost gauge made :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back