The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

More Alternators, Axles, Batteries…

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Jan 26, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
RockAuto now sells an expanding selection of FVP parts! More than 15 years ago, FVP started with just a few parts like batteries and radiators. Building upon the success of those parts, FVP has now expanded to include a full line of automotive parts. RockAuto.com now has FVP premium absorbed glass mat (AGM) Batteries, Alternators, Starter Motors, Radiators, Water Pumps, CV Axles, Heater Cores, Motor Mounts, Coolant/Antifreeze and so much more.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Products earn the FVP name by being built to OE factory specifications, verified by technicians, and proven in real-world driving conditions. With such a wide range of FVP parts available in the RockAuto.com catalog, it is now often possible to get FVP brand parts to check off everything on your list and have them all conveniently ship from one location to your door.

Thank You!
RockAuto.com

How you guys are still in business really amazes me with how you treat your customers. 🙄
Please do send me a PM with your experience. I haven't had a bad experience with RA myself, but would like to hear from those who have - privately, not here in this thread.

I've used RockAuto for years with zero negative things to say about them. Understand everyone has a bad experience now and then, but I can say in 10+ years I haven't, personally.

^x2. So long as I'm not dealing with an emergency repair or something that requires a specialized part, RockAuto is my first stop.

No problems here with my purchasing from rock auto, everything works, fits, and shipped fast to my home.

I can say the same about RockAuto, nothing but great experiences with them as well as better pricing compared to other places.

I love using them over local auto parts stores which tend to be more expensive and don’t really offer that many options at reasonable prices.

Thats my experience.

I have beef with rock auto. Probably 100+ magnets and I've yet to receive a dsm magnet.

That's my only complaint too. I just opened my most recent order and....
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

... Nope. :(

Otherwise I love Rock Auto. They are easy to do business with. 👍

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back