The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Moran Power tip 275 lb/hr (2900cc) Injectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboDSM90

Freelancer
Aug 20, 2002
Bay Area, California
These deserve their own thread. :mrt:

I would rather sell them locally to avoid the paypal, shipping and insurance fees. So for that reason, I will sell them for less than I have them in the classifieds for.

$1150 shipped in the ad, but for someone that can pick these up I'll do $1000.

These are the power tip V injectors that came out right before Mike Moran joined up and made the atomizer. They still have a great spray pattern for a 2900cc injector. The only difference is the multi-hole insert on the tip.

Running an aftermarket injector driver is HIGHLY recommended. I haven't tried to idle them on a stock resistor pack setup, but I doubt it will run right.

These are low impedance, peak and hold injectors. Also, your fuel rail will have to be bored out to fit these in. I used a regular drill bit, a vise on a low speed and they came out perfect. I can assist the buyer on installing these or tuning them locally (San Jose, Ca area), and a little over the phone if out of state.

These came out of Joe Newshams 6 second Mustang (I kept the other 4) so they have some history behind em.

New these go for 335 a piece and there is a 4-6 week back order on them.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This could be the last injector I would ever have to buy...I am going to try and get these for later..:hmm:
GLWS

Did some hard break in pulls last night and these injectors are the shiznit. 66.8% duty cycles at 35psi on the 4202. All I know is, you guys better not miss the July 22nd event cause there are gonna be some new personal best times :thumb:

Sounds good Ted. I'm glad you found a torque converter.

Sick!! low 9s? maybe 8s? LOL Ill be there.

btw those are some ballin ass injectors. LOL

I'd be happy with a 9.6 :)

That extra tenth will at least keep me sane and make all the hard work worth it. I got reasonable standards per say.

Sounds good Ted. I'm glad you found a torque converter.
I gotta thank Eben (BoostedTalonTS) for that. He had his IPT sitting around and I know it worked for me in the past, but I had to spray it a lot. This time I got some bigger Jets, just incase.

:thumb:Wow... That bad boy is moving Ted!
:thumb:

Nope not yet. Money talks!

jesus, i could use one of those as a shower nozzle hahaha.

this is what my car should be doing now or at least 8 cars behind its ok tho. very nice :thumb:

come tune my car ted. i need someone badass like you to get her back in shape

You got ecmlink yet? :sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back