The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Monza exhaust system

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackNboosted

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 19, 2003
Hattiesburg, MississippiUS
Does anyone have or has anyone heard of Monza exhaust sytems?? Supposedly, they make exhaust sytems for Ferraris. I've seen em on the net on quite a few websites and their prices aren't bad at all. BUT, just wanted to see what you guys knew.

u sure you're not talking about the pacesetter monza exhaust? if so those things suck stay away from it i had one on my nonturbo eclipse and i noticed barely any sound change. i'd get a apex'i system

Yeah, that's the one I'm talkin about. I'd actually like a deeper tone to my exhaust, but I'm not tryin to make it THAT much louder. Performance wise, did you gain anything from it at all?

Pacesetter used to be a decent company (from what I have heard), but they have gone the way of JC Whitney and are basically just cheap. Cheap materials, cheap construction, cheap product. Don't let their Ferrari look-alike symbol fool you. It is on the opposite end of the quality scale from those italian masterpieces.

That's what I needed to know. Thanks guys. One more question for you guys that aren't running full cat-back exhausts. Does anyone know of a decent turbo muffler (preferably dual pipe) that isn't annoyingly loud? I just can't bring myself to put an APC coffe can on my car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back