The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Monthly DSM Meet Chander, AZ In-N-Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I try to dedicate one day a month to doing something car related (outside of wrenching on it of course or else it would never run) and this month I got away with two, Firebird is doing open drags the 26th and hosting IFO on the 27th so I'll be at both if anyone's interested.

If not, see ya at the next months meet!

:dsm:

I'll go with ya Corey. I don't have anything worth racing right now but I'll gladly watch haha.

I should be comming out in a couple months after I finish my new build. Just need some little things and to tune it. I haven't been out there in years as I have been building! :)

Ill start to be back there after March, as soon as I get my new Talon!!

Keep this short and sweet. Since some of you showed up to the In N Out meet last week and rolled up on an empty parking lot I wanted to post this in here.

East Valley Car Meet Friday, January 18th @ 7:30pm to ??? The location is the corner of Pecos and McQueen in the old Bashas parking lot, NE corner of the intersection.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There's definitely going to be a few cars, including some Nissan GT-R's, so bring a camera and your DSM. If you can't make it I'll see everyone at next months In N Out meet or at Firebird on the 26th.

I can't do it before Friday night but you can bring it by my place sometime this weekend, Saturday after 6pm or all day Sunday, and I can do it for you in 30 minutes tops.

I don't recommend drilling/tapping the j-pipe btw, do the LICP as it makes for a cleaner install and you still get accurate boost control from the mbc/wga.

I wouldn't mind doing the intercooler pipe. But I think the piping that comes with the VRSF kit is aluminum. If you are cool tapping into the aluminum I can bring it by. I appreciate the help!

What do you need from me? I have a 1/8 female NPT aluminum weld in fitting and a 1/8 male NPT to 3/16 hose barb in the mail that should be arriving tomorrow or Saturday. I was going to have someone weld it in to the J-pipe but my order got messed up. They sent me an aluminum fitting instead of steel.

If you are planning on welding I can bring them when I get them because that fitting should work with the LICP. Let me know. Thanks again.

You could always tap the bolt hole on the compressor housing itself. It actually works quite nicely.

I suppose this being Valentine's Day and all that attendance will suck tonight at the meet (so I won't be going).

I havn't been to this in a long while (been building :) ). People still show up? If so, I'll come out tonight. Let me know.

Nate
(480)553-1160

Yea, so I noticed! LOL empty lot. I'll have to check that one out sometime (although it's really far from me, all the way across the valley).

Nate

Yea, so I noticed! LOL empty lot. I'll have to check that one out sometime (although it's really far from me, all the way across the valley).

Nate

I know for some it is, but you can always go to the Scottsdale Pavilion every Saturday night, it's usually around 7-pm when the DSM'ers show up.

Tomorrow night is the second Thursday of the month. Can we breathe some life back into this meet?

Let's talk it up and attend. No excuses that your car, bike and skateboard are all out of service.

I sure hope so, there's always talk about a good turnout but that hasn't been the case lately. I encourage everyone to come out to this meet as it's always been fun. Some of us don't even have DSM's anymore but we still come out to see the local DSMers.

Looking forward to a good turnout.

I think everybody just goes to the pavilions now. I wish they still went on because I really wanted to attend them. The pavilions is not really my style. Maybe we can get them going again, I would go. :talon:

Hey... I might head out tonight if still happens. Just moved down here from Oregon......

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back