The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Monthly Car meet is lacking in DSM's\Mitsus!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ya the guy with that black civic.No its a black eclipse it was some mid 20 year old guy here in murfreesboro that sold it to him. it has some 2g gsx rims.

im going to drive/ride in vance's talon Thursday at the north nashville meet.

ill let you guys know whats up.

Sounds good Jankenshank... btw guys if you stumble anywhere on somebody selling forged pistons/rods let me know immediately please. I'm ready to build my AWD talon but there's alot that needs to be done starting with the bottom end. I've seen the guy selling a built bottom end here for over $2k. Its WELL over my budget.

Anyone have some Cheap Rims + Tires they don't want anymore?

I have some stock wheels with garbage tires on my AWD. I will be replacing them with aftermarket wheels/tires soon.

I dont wan't another set of mine XD the ugly "Sawblades" I guess they are called.

What do they look like? do they have tires? Wheel Size?

I just want something to show off my Cross Drilled Rotors haha

I've been looking for some of those for a good price of course ... where'd you get yours?

They were on the car when I got them... But They are EBC's and here's some EBC's

Brake Rotors for the Mitsubishi 1G Eclipse-Talon from HorsepowerFreaks

123$ for a Pair, so about 250$ for a Full set which isn't that bad if you ask me.

I only have back ones at the moment, I'm going to buy front ones, I plan on mostly suspension upgrades this summer, KYB GR-2 Shocks, Energy Suspension, Strut Bars, Lowering Springs (1.5inch) etc.

im going to drive/ride in vance's talon Thursday at the north nashville meet.

ill let you guys know whats up.

its pretty fast....

FACTS:
it is cammed 272 BC's
its a .60 trim variant on 12 psi.
modded half decent.
3" exhaust back
open O2 dump....(onto the charge pipe :ohdamn:)
4" Core on the IC....
2g maf.....
V.3 link and half modded for SD.

it span 1st on launch/boost and chirped second....

bad -
has fueling issues

IM SO READY FOR MINE TO RUN!

The eclipse rs rims are ugly.. LOL.. I wouldnt put them on any car really. I use them as winter tires really. I wish there were more 2g guys, but there all blown up :(

The eclipse rs rims are ugly.. LOL.. I wouldnt put them on any car really. I use them as winter tires really. I wish there were more 2g guys, but there all blown up :(

My buddy just traded his shitty 1G N\T Talon for a 2G GS-T. No foolin. Everyone called major BS but he actually got it.

Greddy BOV, Exhaust, Intake, Turbo Timer, Aftermarket Boost Gauge. it was a steal.

Its runs and everything. It's throwing like 6 codes right now tho but still pulls pretty well, doesn't smoke, gets from A to B with out any trouble.

I'm still Intrested in the RS rims FYI

My buddy just traded his shitty 1G N\T Talon for a 2G GS-T. No foolin. Everyone called major BS but he actually got it.

Greddy BOV, Exhaust, Intake, Turbo Timer, Aftermarket Boost Gauge. it was a steal.

Its runs and everything. It's throwing like 6 codes right now tho but still pulls pretty well, doesn't smoke, gets from A to B with out any trouble.

I'm still Intrested in the RS rims FYI

Sweet tell him to get on tuners.. and here is a pic of the rs rims. Not much of an opening to see the brakes and the tires are huge on them so don't expect to go fast around any corners LOL. When i use them all i feel is side wall roll and am waiting for them to fall off.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Burgers + Cream is temporarly moved to tonight (Friday April 30) because of tomorrow's weather! I'll be there @ 7 PM so you guys should show up!

EDIT: Tonight was a really fun night, sorry for such a short notice about the change. Wish you guy's could have showed up...

I got to know Vance a little, and he's not that bad when He's not talking trash LOL and that DSM is definitely fast!...felt bad for him because first his DSM had the infamous bad battery connection, then we fixed that and not long after going down I65 his Oil Filter fell off or oil filter housing exploded or something and left a huge oil slick on the interstate.

Last edited:
Damn... I didnt hear in time to come out.. spent the night pulling the 6-bolt out of my buddies car.

JW... How is everyone doing in this flood. My house is on a decent hill so not to much of flooding ,but others in the neighborhood are feeling the rain a bit.

Damn... I didnt hear in time to come out.. spent the night pulling the 6-bolt out of my buddies car.

JW... How is everyone doing in this flood. My house is on a decent hill so not to much of flooding ,but others in the neighborhood are feeling the rain a bit.

John,
Where I live made it through but more water to come I've seen on the news. I live near Smyrna and Levergne the flood is surrounding this area but since no major or minor water flow in this area we weren't impacted.

^ I was wondering if you would get anything your way since you live a little further north. Thats crazy about I24! I was watching live when that portable home started drifting down the river. Crazy stuff.

I got to know Vance a little, and he's not that bad when He's not talking trash LOL and that DSM is definitely fast!...felt bad for him because first his DSM had the infamous bad battery connection, then we fixed that and not long after going down I65 his Oil Filter fell off or oil filter housing exploded or something and left a huge oil slick on the interstate.

Vance never runs out of things to say till last night it seems. So what the hell happened?

Vance never runs out of things to say till last night it seems. So what the hell happened?

Dunno, Me + Will (RX8), Turbo Integra, S2k, and Vance were all getting on the interstate...getting up to speed the correct way, and all the sudden just a big ass cloud of smoke came out from behind him, and the rx8 got covered in oil. The motor still ran so I don't think it was blown...I think something with the Oil filter housing or something exploded\Popped off...I thought it was wierd that he had No Oil cooler on his car, not even the stock one...maybe that has something to do with it....

Here's some pics from last-night btw. These are all the regulars.

That Evo, Supra are were fastest ones there (of course)....that blue BMW (which is Twin Turbo FYI) is pretty damn fast too!

There was also few S13's and Will's RX8. they just didn't make it in the picture haha.

and here's some pics of Cool Springs\Brentwood flood today. it was hell. (Link)

http://tennspeed.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20596

clarky in the Evo is a really cool dude! took me for a ride and let me drive it..... gt35r on 28psi but down just over 550hp i believe.....

and the deal on Vance, the Oil seal on the filter blew out.... all is good though... and 91 didn't come with oil cooler stock.

clarky in the Evo is a really cool dude! took me for a ride and let me drive it..... gt35r on 28psi but down just over 550hp i believe.....

and the deal on Vance, the Oil seal on the filter blew out.... all is good though... and 91 didn't come with oil cooler stock.

Yeah I Heard. found him and his showcase thread on Tenn Speed...so is the Oil Cooler just a 90' thing?

and that EVO....It's just madddd

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back