The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Monthly Car meet is lacking in DSM's\Mitsus!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMount

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2010
Monroe, Wisconsin
Burgers in Cream on Saturday Nights! Be there! We are lacking in DSM's and Mitsubishi's in General

In Cool Springs\Franklin TN right off Cool Springs Blvd.

Come join us, it starts eveningish, I myself + Friends get there 7ish.

EDIT: I found out that it is actually EVERY Saturday Night, sorry for the mess up!

Last edited:
Any questions or want for Details just ask away. it is a forum after all

yea let me know exactly when and what not and we were just in franklin the other day well brentwood and didnt see a single dsm there not even a non turbo.

yea let me know exactly when and what not and we were just in franklin the other day well brentwood and didnt see a single dsm there not even a non turbo.

There are only 2 or 3 1G DSM's I think in both Franklin and Brentwood, Mine, a Red one Eclipse GS-T, and , I've seen a Black GSX.

I just found its actually EVERY Saturday night.

and I head down there about 630-730ish.

Brentwood is also discouraging to Auto Enthusiests, which is a partial reason as to why there are not Auto Part Stores in Brentwood, the City will not let them build. Because they do not want "Those" People living in Brentwood, which is discriminating

Keep your Eye's peeled and you'll see\hear me, I'm all over Franklin\Brentwood\Madison\Trinity Lane Area

Last edited:
LOL i guess if i go down to franklin and drive around ill leave down either in jail or with alot of tickets, im not backfiring no more, im detonating everytime i let off the gas, and my car in idle is a little too loud,

maybe you guys should drive up here in clarksville, theres dsms left and right, like bunnies n babies.

(i just made up that term:ohdamn:)

LOL i guess if i go down to franklin and drive around ill leave down either in jail or with alot of tickets, im not backfiring no more, im detonating everytime i let off the gas, and my car in idle is a little too loud,

maybe you guys should drive up here in clarksville, theres dsms left and right, like bunnies n babies.

(i just made up that term:ohdamn:)

The whole point is to get DSM's to go to the Meat in Franklin, so there's something besides Turbo Nissan's and K20 Honda's.

And if you think your car is loud, you should hear the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale that comes rumbling through here every weekend, it's got a Tubi exhaust on it and man it is LOUD! cops leave us at B&C alone for the most part. We've even had mini Burnout contest's and they leave us alone. Every now and then a po po will roll on through, but he doesn't bug us, he just drive's through and leaves as long as no one is doing anything wrong at that time.

wynn owns the place and he's also a car fanatic! has had quite a few cars including a 2jz s2k.... also any BIG movies he puts on movie meets where he rents the cinema and you go and eat, get a movie free.

OG meet thread:
*Official Burgers-N-Cream Meet - Saturday Nights* - TennSpeed

please don't do "mini burnout contests", "rev contests", "play your music LOUD so everyone can hear you "bump""
and lark about like immature children, wynn is doing it as a place to come hangout and talk about cars, modifications and have fun.

wynn owns the place and he's also a car fanatic! has had quite a few cars including a 2jz s2k.... also any BIG movies he puts on movie meets where he rents the cinema and you go and eat, get a movie free.

OG meet thread:
*Official Burgers-N-Cream Meet - Saturday Nights* - TennSpeed

please don't do "mini burnout contests", "rev contests", "play your music LOUD so everyone can hear you "bump""
and lark about like immature children, wynn is doing it as a place to come hangout and talk about cars, modifications and have fun.

I don't believe in Sound systems

And I didn't say I started or took any part in anything like that

But anyways

THIS SATURDAY (Tomorrow) NIGHT GUYS!

Be THERE!!! Show your DSM support!!

Where was all the DSM's guyss????

This is my first time on this forum and I'm in the process of looking for a eclipse myself. I know of the meets they have every thursday night @ Tenn Speed Sport in Rivergate and I know of the Hooters meet they have I believe every Wednesday night. Their a lot of different cars there :hellyeah: once I get the new ride I'll be to this meet definately :thumb:

This is my first time on this forum and I'm in the process of looking for a eclipse myself. I know of the meets they have every thursday night @ Tenn Speed Sport in Rivergate and I know of the Hooters meet they have I believe every Wednesday night. Their a lot of different cars there :hellyeah: once I get the new ride I'll be to this meet definately :thumb:

look forward to seeing you there!

sadly I will not be joining this weekend because I'm going to Wisconsin to see family + Friends....

WOO CHEESE!

I may be out there next saturday night depending on if i fix my voltage regulator or not.

sweet beans, I ended up not going out of town this weekend so I will definetly be there tonight

GUYS SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE DSM COMMUNITY

hell any mitsu

Galant, Mirage, 1G DSM, 2G DSM, Evo, 3kgt, stealth, anything!

Hey damn its been awhile since i have signed on dsmtuners.. Been busy trying to sell my dsm :( Well i couldnt sell it for the price i want so im going to fix it instead. Anyone know of a job in middle tn close to rutherford county? Ill try to be out at BNC this weekend , but wont be in the dsm.

will be looking forward to you there.

What will you be driving.

will be looking forward to you there.

What will you be driving.

More than likely wont be driving , but will be riding with my buddy in his stock black honda civic. We are currently working on fully building his engine so mine will be coming together slowly as funds are slowly coming in.

cool beans! hope to see you there!

Guys shoulda turned out tonight, some good cars came out.

couple modded BMW's E90 M3, E90 325I, M5, M-Coupe, Etc. Couple modded Audi TT's, Very Clean 350Z, bunch of turbo Nissans Including a R33 Skyline, and a REAL Silvia with a Giant Turbo, Bunch of S2k's and then some mixed and matched others.

350whp+ Evo 8 + a 1.8L Auto 1GA DSM was the only DSM\Mitsu's that turned up besides me... You guys need to show your support!

ill be out there in a few weeks, getting the car ready for Spring IA in ATL, it should be running by the 5th.

ill be out there in a few weeks, getting the car ready for Spring IA in ATL, it should be running by the 5th.

look forward to you being there for sure.

DSM or the yellow lancer in teh Avatar?

I hope to be out there soon enough. Rebuilding my car sucks. Im still looking for a turbo for it.

Hi Guys,
I'm new to the site and its great to see someone trying to get the DSMs rolling in force. Count me in since I'm just seeing this post at 10p tonight. Next weekend sounds good for a couple hours! ... Till then..

Last edited:
Ill be in the DSM, you cant miss me, LOUD AS FU*K should be done soon...

check it.
HOR reborn (kind of) - TennSpeed

That thing is beastly.

I hope to be out there soon enough. Rebuilding my car sucks. Im still looking for a turbo for it.
Check Craigslist man, they are all over.

Hi Guys,
I'm new to the site and its great to see someone trying to get the DSMs rolling in force. Count me in since I'm just seeing this post at 10p tonight. Next weekend sounds good for a couple hours! ... Till then..

Hope to see you there. Sorry guys if any of you showed up to the last 2 meets and wondered why I wasn't there LOL.

I was in MOAB UTAH for my Spring Brake. I will definitely be there this Saturday.

Hope to have my car out there this weekend.. waiting on 2 parts from stm and i need to rebuild a 14b and throw that on and ill be good to go.. I hate to run a 14b, but getting a non blown one for 25 bucks is in my price range LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back