The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Monster Garage vs American Chopper

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 5, 2002
Bay Area/SoCal, California
Which do you think is a better show? I like both, but American Chopper is better because Pauly and Paul Sr. are always arguing while Mikey is acting like a dumbass!! :thumb:

Monster garage less drama and they build all kinds of stuff, not like chopper where its always a bike.

not a big bike fan:D

Gotta go with Monster Garage myself, they do just about anything vrs just bikes. Like them both though!!!

~Lyle

American Chopper hands down. I like Paul Jr.'s designs and how he changes things just to make a little bit of difference and originality. Monster garage is good also, but Mikey OW3NS!

I think monster garage is better. Jesse James can build better bikes too imo. The OCC bikes are very nice and respectable, but Jesse James doesn't order as much of his shit. He makes most of it in house, which owns all in my book. I love to watch the crazy stuff they make on the show.

It's a tie in my book. Then there's American Hotrod(boyd Coddington's shop), the show where they mod tuner cars(can't remember the name), and of course TRUCKS!.

BOTH.

If i had to pick, it would be Monster Garage, but I like them both. Kind of hard to pair them together though. Its totaly diff aspects. One is making a car into a monster, and the other is building bikes from scratch.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to BOTH!

monster garage is much better.

american builds great bikes no doubt, but it doesn't change. There isn't a change in design, platform, difficulty.

So they make a fire bike? jesse james made a fire limo!

the difficulty of monster garages projects and the quality is superb.

Choppers as I like the antics of the shop. It can get a little repetative though.

Monster Garage is good too but I lost a little repect for Jesse after some of his comments he has made in the past about Japanese cars. Plus It really turned my stomache when he started doing Autozone Commercials. It's just not right. Maybe if he did a beer commercial or something it would have been better.

But I think both are great. American Hotrod is lame. I have seen some nice rides come out but Boyd doesn't do jack except walk around and crack the wip with his hawaiian shirt and take all the credit.

i like both american chopper and monster garage, american chopper because its funny to watch paul jr and sr argue, and monster garage because they build some pretty crazy stuff, american hotrod is also a good show, i tried watchin that other one called southern chopper, but that one was kinda lame.:thumbdown

Lol, did anyone see the latest American Chopper where Mikey's seat is gonna have his dad's face stitched on it? He gets pissed and says "I'm gonna fart every time I sit down!" haha

That "Tuner" show SUCKS. The styling expert as they call him knows NOTHING. He just slacks and doesn't make the cars look good, and just bitches about what the other 2 guys do. That show makes me sick. :p

Originally posted by markGSX
Lol, did anyone see the latest American Chopper where Mikey's seat is gonna have his dad's face stitched on it? He gets pissed and says "I'm gonna fart every time I sit down!" haha

it is funny but that's not the latest, that's like a 3 month old episode

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back