The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Modded PC Engine Style.. Wild Stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talon94es

20+ Year Contributor
May 3, 2002
BroomField, Colorado
I've seen some seriously modded PC's but this one takes the CAKE!! Check out the videos to see what it really looks like.. F-ing cool but I don't know if it's a good idea to have everything operating at an angle? Either way, it's hella cool when it's up and running.

Engine PC

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And for all you Half Life 2 fiends:

HL PC

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

i saw a pc case that was a bomb shell once. That, a fishtank, and a playstation 1 are my favorite mods. But wow, that engine mod is now #1.

Wow, that nintendo computer is slick although I don't know how cool he could keep it running. The engine is a bit of a monstrosity but kinda cool. I just have a clear side on my case with some rice lights. Nothing special. But here is a shot of my setup.
RIGS

I wish I had a pic of my old watercooled box. You guys would bust a nut. :(

you know what sucks about that engine pc.

itll be obsolete next week.

I've seen one that looks like an old communications radio and one that looks like the Millenium Falcon. :thumb:

Looks like she got a big rack and alot of junk in her trunk :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back