The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

MOD Day bloomington/normal Mitsubishi plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If anyone wants in on the caravan that's meeting up in joliet to head down to MOD pleas pm me. All are welcome to join us. just want an official head count so we don't leave anyone behind.

Im not sure if im going yet im from prospect but if i go i might joing my buddies from waukegan, we probably gonna meet in shaumburg but thats all i know idk which way we gonna take from there!

yea id go but 3 hours is kinda a far drive for that so i think ill pass.

If anyone wants in on the caravan that's meeting up in joliet to head down to MOD pleas pm me. All are welcome to join us. just want an official head count so we don't leave anyone behind.

how far is joliet from the wisconsin border? drive like 15 over haha i may meet up ill think about it. sounds like a good time

I'm not in the Chicago area anymore. Lived in Justice, Tinley and Burbank tho. I live in Normal now, so i'm sure I can make the drive. :)~

Hope to meet anyone from this board.

I hope to have a 98 Eclipse there that I'm selling for a friend. It is a turbo , auto. It has had a lot of money in service and parts put in to it. He says he has over 10k total in it . he wants $1600. Needs a turbo and paint work atleast.

I might be going dont know yet and its really close so probly not. Im finishing my brakes, new fuel filter everythings new but i need a new ecu for a 90 and i have to tag and title it.... so close I also want a wideband....

I am going unless I have to work last minute. Ill probably be the only black 2g with clear tail lights. Stop and say hi.

I doubt Im going either, I have to track down some rear calipers and tag and title my car in 3 days....

Advise<--- If it doesnt run that crap better be cheap. Otherwise look for another one. Could be a super easy fix or a whole motor, Hard to tell but keep in mind everyone and their mom thinks these cars are race cars and beats them so be careful.

dasm86, if you have questions start your own damn thread. Dont thread jack someone else's thread that has NOTHING to do with your problems. This thread is about MOD not a should I buy this car with "X" problems thread.

The grand national turbos are a thing of their own. They were way ahead of their time and theres still very few people who know them in and out. I have heard of a few cars that were like that.

Calm down killer no reason to get hostile. Didn't mean to hijack the thread but this site is very limited to new users and I'm not able to posted in the tech areas. I deleted my posts.

final day befor mod if your meeting up at the BP off I-55 and jefferson send me a PM so we dont leav you. meeting up at 6:30 leaving at 7:00 if your not sure but end up being able too then feel free to just meet us up there.

Hey guys. Hope everyone that is going, wheather driving their DSM car or not, has a good trip, good time there, gets to meets new friends and old ones too.
I'm new here but have been to MOD several times, Never w a DSM car. You don't have to drive your DSM car to go, just get there. I found a flyer I got from 05 MOD. LOL, Hell, I've even driven my 70 'Cuda or 68 Chevelle SS396 there before.
In my short time here I already have got intouch w many that I hope to be able to meet.
I was hoping to bring my friends $1,600 98 turbo Eclipse that he is needing to sell. I'm not going to have that car there, but if anyone is interested you can see it near by.
geragta, I hope to see you and talk to you about the 94.
Jmonet1620, I hope to met you too. maybe you just came off as a thorn in the rosebush. why do you have to bust the new guys balls? :nono:
It might rain but wth. It's a must go to.
see you guys there.

Well I got called into work this morning so i won't be making it. The sad thing is I haven't even done a damn thing since I've been here either but hey it's double time I couldn't turn it down. Hope you all have a great time at MOD without me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back