The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

MOD 2012 Cruise Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee Achelea, I wonder which car was yours'??? Nice plate! You did OK in the raffle, too, didn't you?

Saw that did you? :) Makes finding me on line SO Much easier.

And yeah, I won the Zeitronix Wideband and the Rockford Fosgate Speakers. :D

Wonder who offered me 20 bucks, then 30 bucks for either or, and both.

YEP, AND THE HOTDOGS WERE BOMB!!!!!!!! just kidding but since everyone else is talking like they were there i kinda felt left out LOL, I would like to see some more of the show once everyone was stopped for shizzle :D

good lookin rides too, i always see some nice mitsus when i roll through IL on my way back homne to visit the east coast every spring and fall, sadly i'm never in mine and usually caravanning with the family in their Ford 500 :( but i always take a picture of mitsubishi motorway in IN when i pass by LOL

any more vids??

No offense dude, but you guys are some ####ing idiots. Douchebag move on the mustang, and then your ### ass ricer fly-by on the blazer. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the Mustang then smoked that DSM. Which makes it that much funnier.

I Have more video but its just randomness really, nothing too interesting.

We didnt take much of any video at MOD, just hung out. There are several pictures on Mitsu-media from it though.

Mustang was tailgating my friend for miles, while we were already doing 10 over. So I say he deserved that. I will agree me flying past the blazer was stupid, but a stupid thing here and there is fine by me. And the mustang lost big. The white 1g makes over 500hp. He passed him and braked.

Saw that did you? :) Makes finding me on line SO Much easier.

And yeah, I won the Zeitronix Wideband and the Rockford Fosgate Speakers. :D

Wonder who offered me 20 bucks, then 30 bucks for either or, and both.

It wasn't me. I waved to you when you were driving out. I was the balding mid-30's guy standing around in a median wearing a grey hoodie. Your GSX looks like my GST daily, which stayed home this year.

There were some dick moves in this video, but entirely understandable to me. I just can't believe the thread wasn't locked yet!

I'd like to see more photos and vids from MOD, any links?

Pfff If I was on the road I would have left you in a cloud full of blue colored dust. Until my downpipe fell off.... in brownfingers driveway. I also left 2 quarts of oil on his driveway.

That dude in the 3000 gt with the horse head had my dying of laughter. Nice vid!

No offense dude, but you guys are some ####ing idiots. Douchebag move on the mustang, and then your ### ass ricer fly-by on the blazer. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the Mustang then smoked that DSM. Which makes it that much funnier.

Your weird bro

I Have more video but its just randomness really, nothing too interesting.

We didnt take much of any video at MOD, just hung out. There are several pictures on Mitsu-media from it though.

Mustang was tailgating my friend for miles, while we were already doing 10 over. So I say he deserved that. I will agree me flying past the blazer was stupid, but a stupid thing here and there is fine by me. And the mustang lost big. The white 1g makes over 500hp. He passed him and braked.

Well that's not so bad if he was already tailgating you. Seems a little more legit. LOL

So, the mustang got railed huh? That's good.

That dude in the 3000 gt with the horse head had my dying of laughter. Nice vid!

Your weird bro

How so?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back