The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

MOD 2010 Cypress California July 10 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil3G03

Probationary Member
Dec 19, 2008
Sacaramento, California
Its back everybody... MOD 2010.

I can believe nobody has posted anything on this event yet......

Official Facebook Announcement
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Found this on LADSM. Though it was pretty funny.

Ladsm.com - View topic - Its Official MOD

Some previous MOD Roll ins with Socal 3G

YouTube - MOD '08 - Socal3g Roll-in Video

YouTube - SOCAL3G ROLLS TO MOD 09!!

Pre meet location

Time: 6:00am-6:30am
Date: July 10th, 2010
10115 VALLEY VIEW ROAD
CYPRESS, CA 90630-4602

Map of Mc Donald's in 10115 Valley View St Cypress, California by MapQuest

Location of M.O.D:
Mitsubishi Motors, North American Headquarters
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2010
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm or by whenever they tell us to leave.
Cypress, California 90630

Items to bring:
Folding Chair/s
Ice Chest with alot of Drinks and Snacks - NO Alcohol!
Comfortable Shoes/Sandals and Confortable clothing as it may get hot as hell.
Sunscreen lotion

Every forum will be having a caravan to MOD, However they will all be having different times, different locations, or meet with other mitsu owners, and might be renting a hotel somewhere near the headquarters, also some may be going there and stay there a few days before and after the event. Im sure that they dont mind having anybody join them on the caravan, but to be sure check with them.

Food: TBA

Free admission and parking. Featured at the event will be a few EVO track cars from AMS Performance, a bunch of vendors if you've got a hankering for a new mod and a preview of the new Lancer Sportback and i-MiEV ect ect ect...

You dont want to miss this event. Its worth the drive.

Ill be going in my 3G with my gf, But ill be going on Friday july 9 at night, between 10pm-11pm, and will be at Chevron gas station between that time gasing up at this location:

CHEVRON STATION
4300 MADISON AVENUE
SACRAMENTO,CA US

Anybody is welcome to join me, or meet up with me somewhere along the I-5 freeway. And will be heading towards the pre meet location, and meet up with Socal 3G and anybody else that will be going to the event, in which its about half a mile or less from the headquarters will be meeting here.

Please post what day and time youll be going, who will you be caravaning with or crew, if you want to join me and or meet with me, (please add a location of where i, or we, if i have someone behind me, can meet you at).

So whos all coming?

1. Evil 3G Sacramento, Leaving fri july 9 around 10pm-11pm

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back