The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Mitsubishi owner day(MOD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hernando

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 6, 2011
Riverside, California
as far as ive owned my dsm ive never heard of MOD day till this year. apparently the hold it in cypress california and last years was in july 14th. does anyone know if they are having another one this year? i would really like to go...gives me reason to paint the car before then :thumb:

I think they have a facebook page you can like to get updates and stuff

thanks! i reallly want to go to one....i've been rebuilding my dsm....saved it from being crushed at a junk yard. its almost entirely rebuilt...

Nice, you should post up some pictures. I've had my spyder for about six years and have yet to make it out to MOD

hopefully they give an update some time soon. july isn't too far away haha i want to show off my 1g!

MOD was a stretch driving from San Diego in the DSM so, until I can get a tow vehicle, I wouldn't bet on me making a showing to be honest. No way I'd put that kind of mileage on the DSM for a free t-shirt (with the MiEV on it) and a free burger from In 'N Out.

Sorry Donald. I don't think Kris is going to be there either this year, seems like he's out of there before June.

:dsm:

MOD was a stretch driving from San Diego in the DSM so, until I can get a tow vehicle, I wouldn't bet on me making a showing to be honest. No way I'd put that kind of mileage on the DSM for a free t-shirt (with the MiEV on it) and a free burger from In 'N Out.

Sorry Donald. I don't think Kris is going to be there either this year, seems like he's out of there before June.

:dsm:

Yeah its quite a stretch from Arizona. Ive gone in my 1g from Yuma and it sure was a long trip. I plan on being out there this year whether I drag one or two of my dsm's out there or I just take my girls Honda, shes never been there so she wants to go and then take the kids to Universal or something. Ill make sure to park the Honda far away though if I end up going that route!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back