The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Mitsubishi Day At Raceway Park July 23rd!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoolio

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 3, 2003
Port Charlotte, Florida
wusup guys i was lookin on the website, after the meet on july 3rd, i plan on going to the Mitsubishi Day event going on, Saturday July 23rd, maybe we could do another meet up and roll on down there! check it out!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

nice nice, we'll hafta make a meet spot for this even also.

:cool: that looks fun..will you be racing at this event?

maybe, if my damn transmission gets fixed, im changing the gear oil today, with some pennzoil syncromesh, hopefully thats the problem, if not, then im gonna need to get a new tranny, or rebuild it myself, im struck right now for a shep tranny

yea i'll definitely be going .. it was originally supposed to be in april but it got rained out and postponed to july 23. i went last year and it was a lot of fun :)

wow, we are actually gonna have a female at the next meet?, LOL lots of girls love eclipses, idk why there isnt more at most meets, but anyways, i hope to see you there , ill be driving a 91 white tsi, im sure youll know me, ill probably be the only 1g there "again", by the way you should try to make it to the july3rd event with us...

LOL yea i just got my car about a month ago .. its a green 96 gs-t. i'll try to make it to the july 3rd one too, i was actually just reading the thread LOL, so hopefully i'll see you there :thumb:

i'll be there...there's probably going to be a few nj guys along with a bunch of ny guys meeting up on the turnpike(i think exit 12) if anybody wants to meet up with us there :thumb:

I'll be there too. Someone just rear-ended me yesterday so my rear bumper is smashed in. Hopefully I'll have it fixed by then.

ahhh man that sux, 2g rears are kinda pricey righ?

I don't know about pricing, but I'm just really upset about it. It's pretty interesting though. On Sunday's meet the car was fine and looked good, now it looks like crap.

gotta expect it bro, we live in nj, so overpopulated with idiot drivers, but fuk it, look at my damn car... its not exactly the greatest site, but yet again im bout performance.

yeah guys the 23rd is def a meet and event i will be at but am still unsure if i am running. Its right by my house like 3 min away literally so i can either meet you guys there or i can meet you on rt 9 like at lowes or something there. I was thinking mabye afterwards if you guys want we can go for dinner at like fridays which is on union hill rd or applebees which is a little farther south on 9 they have a big parking lot so we can take some night pics as well. Its just an idea but those are some places in the area on 9.

aite guys well i dont think im gonna be able to make any of the meets, since my car is so fuked up now, im leaking oil now and i have no clue where its comming from, and i got a boost leak that i cant find either, i am so upset right now i have no clue what the hell to do, i cant leave my car at a shop cause its my only car i have to drive, just out of hope , can any of you guys at the meet come up to my house and help me with my pos car?, help me fix this crap and figure out wth is going on?, please?

where exactly do you live? any idea what side the oil is coming from and exactly what else do you have going wrong for u? Hey you got two weeks till the 3rd dont give up yet.

i live in Fair Lawn, NJ, exit 160 on the parkway, i really need some help bad i wish a few of u guys could come up ASAP, the oil is comming from the driverside, i can see it all over my oilpan and oilfilter

unfortunately thats like almost a two hour drive for me. when you said texas road or something earlier today i thought you were like 15 min from here. Are you sure that its oil and not coolant, it could possibly be a water pump cause that is over there as well. Otherwise it could be a whole bunch of things?

well im bringing my car to a shop so they can stick it on a lift and figure out where this oil is leaking from, so hopefully ill be making the july3rd meet, i really am gonna push my car to be finished, lets cross our fingers its nothing that serious. :rolleyes:

Anyone got any definite's about going to this july 23rd meet yet?

:confused:

Well ok, i just got my car back and NO OIL ANYWHERE! whooooohooooooo, im so happy , the problem was crankseal, and oil pump sprocket?, anyways, i got it done for 250$ parts included, plus all lubed up, but now i still hafta deal with my tranny, im going to change the spark plugs and wires tomorow morning, so it looks like Spoolio will be going to the july 23rd meet afterall!

i will def be going, just got my gs-t and am looking to make a bunch of new friends and get a lot of good info, see everyone there

nice ride you picked up there, hope to see you at the meet :thumb:

i will most likely be there, the question is will i be running the car or not, the car def has a boost leak somewhere i am sure and i need to get it retuned again with the new clutch now so if i can get the money to do all that by july 23 then i should be on the track.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back