The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Mitsubishi ASA (parts lookup)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12/4/2022
A member has commented the media fire link brought a virus. FYI he is using windows 11 if that matters.

If you want a copy of Mitsubishi ASA (north america), which is the program the dealer uses to lookup parts, you can download it HERE

after you install it, you will get a window for the configuration,
on the first page set the connection to no connection

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

click the common2 tab and click update configuration toward the bottom

make sure you have a check in the box for disable automatic online update

=====================

then once the main screen is open, double click where it says model (hylighted in green in the pic), it will pop up a window with all the models you can choose from.

eclipse D20 is for 1g
eclipse D30 is 2nd gen
eclipse spyder D38,39A is 2g spyder

After you choose the model you can click any of the 5 icons marked with the arrows. im sure you can figure it out from there

:tease::oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, the first 3 pictures aren't showing up, but the explanation is good enough for most of us.
Thanks for posting it!
Marty

it should be fixed now

Sooo, mine was in Russian when the installer opened and I put everything into a folder and now I have no idea what to do next.. mind helping out on how to launch the program?

This so what I have right now.. tried clicking on anything I could to get it to launch and no joy.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i forgot about that, only the installer is in russian

just click this one, it will install and be in english

Did it not put a shortcut on your desktop to run the program?
if it didn't , open the M50 folder
then the PROG1 folder
scroll down to ASA.exe
right click it and select "create shortcut"
then you can cut an past the shortcut to your desktop or start menu or where you want

Last edited:
For some reason I cannot get ASA to function with the mmc-manuals.ru/downloads onto my Win11 pc. BUT....it works fine on a cloned hard drive with Win11.... suspecting I am going to have to delete, download again, and reinstall. I even have virtual clone drive installed and it's being picky. It's saying "sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine" and "hardlock error 14". First time in all the years I have had this issue.

For some reason I cannot get ASA to function with the mmc-manuals.ru/downloads onto my Win11 pc. BUT....it works fine on a cloned hard drive with Win11.... suspecting I am going to have to delete, download again, and reinstall. I even have virtual clone drive installed and it's being picky. It's saying "sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine" and "hardlock error 14". First time in all the years I have had this issue.
I'm getting this error also. And the installer was in russian as above from the link posted. No workie.

I have a better copy than the version listed above. If anyone wants it, PM me and I'll shoot you a download link.

I've used the Mitsubishilinks.com download on secondary computers that I don't have a Mitsu dongle for, since around 2006 now. Goes up to 2008 models.

I have it running on a box that I just built, running Win11, before I migrate the official version over.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back