The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Mitsubish Exhaust on Eagle Talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That is what I thought but I am having fitment issues with the catback they sent me. The straight pipe part and the muffler pipe part match fine but it doesnt have the "S" shape pipe that my original one had. I cant seem to get the pipe that goes in between those two to fit right. I emailed the company and they said it doesnt fit/not compatible with an Eagle Talon ESI and I knew I read on here that they are all the same

Its the same, also the fwd turbo catback will fit. My buddy with a 2.4 Spyder runs the same one I had.

Maybe it just doesnt seem like it will fit because of the tight clearance im working with since its not on a lift. I guess ill go D*$# around with it until I get it LOL. Thanks for the fast reply... I cant believe the company who makes it doesnt know that it is compatible with an Eagle Talon.

It would help if you posted a picture of what you have received, and/or how you are attempting to install it. The only thing I can think of is that you have the pipes in the wrong orientation.

Wait!

A GVR4 exhaust is completely different.

Your looking at the complete wrong catback...

I accidently put that instead 2g my bad. It's a 2G RS/GS catback for a 95 Talon ESI to eliminate any confusion.

@Silver thanks for the URL post. Mine matches that exactly.

Also I am having a hard time finding the downstream oxygen sensor plugs into. Maybe it's because I can't really get under the car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back