The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Missing Seller

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thilaksharma

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 3, 2006
Evo City, Asia
Hi there guys, would like to have opinion from you guys

I bought something through a DSMTuners member over here.
He informed me that the items are ready to go and he has reserved it for me. He passed me his paypal ID.

I made the transaction 4 days ago and today is the fifth day. He did come online but he is not replying to any of the PM's, i have sent 3 PM's so far , he has come online to DSMtuners though as I can see his last activity , 1 email sent thru Paypal and 1 email sent directly to his email. None has been replied. He has 3 classifieds good feedbacks actually.

How long do you think I should wait to claim a fraud ?
Any of u guys have an advise for these.

Hopefully it turns out good. It is good to give them 2 or 3 days. After that Id for sure put in a claim if there is no contact and dont drop the claim till you get your part. If you paid via debit card or credit card do they offer fraud protection on them.

Hm.. He finally replied a PM on the 6th day saying he doesnt have internet and he did not ship it yet cos he couldnt come online to read my address.

Sounds like BS since you say you saw him online without him replying to you.

You paid via Paypal - You're the buyer - You're good. Sometimes people get set back a little or have this happen which are, well, unexplainable. For instance - my local post office constantly loses damned packages.

Legally, a seller has - I believe - 30 days to postmark your package. Give the guy a few days and see if he contacts you. If you get no response at all by a total of 7 days (1 week) then file a claim to somewhat force his hand into communicating. If he does, then great. You'll get your package. If not, then you'll get your refund.

You paid via Paypal - You're the buyer - You're good. Sometimes people get set back a little or have this happen which are, well, unexplainable. For instance - my local post office constantly loses damned packages.

Legally, a seller has - I believe - 30 days to postmark your package. Give the guy a few days and see if he contacts you. If you get no response at all by a total of 7 days (1 week) then file a claim to somewhat force his hand into communicating. If he does, then great. You'll get your package. If not, then you'll get your refund.

thank dude, today marks the 7th day
and he has PM'd me saying he doesnt have transportation to the post office, he wants 2 more days, hmm, i'll wait i guess.

He wanted the money sent using "Gift" , thank god i dint do that.

Yeah. Good call on not doing that.

Yeah, gift is what we call suicidal LOL
We have two more days to wait for

its 3 days passed , so he hasnt shipped it yet , so in total today is the 10th day
he doesnt reply PM's hmm , what should I do now ?

he comes online again today, active in Private Messaging, comes to FB, updates his status,
but wont reply in either FB or DSMtuners, is it time ?

Yup. 10 days. Go for it.

I gave him 24hrs to refund me the money, i sent him a PM and Facebook msg, lets wait 24hrs, then proceed. Feels "arghhhhhhh, urghhh" , dammmm

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back