The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Mishimoto Sponsorship thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my post is even gone in the google cahce :(

In my opinion, it's not a real sponsorship unless you're getting things for free.

Apparently if you pay you can do whatever you like and no one can say anything... It's sad when money is even more important than members on a forum... Not really surprised I guess.
I read the cached version. If people can't do their homework (like you should about their terribad IC cores you inquired about), and they aren't breaking rules...what's the problem?

If you have a problem with the forum, feel free to take it up using proper channels. "Not surprised"...because we set such terrible precedents by removing SlowBOI and DSMJunkyGraveyardSeller?

Gimme a break.

I read the cached version. If people can't do their homework (like you should about their terribad IC cores you inquired about), and they aren't breaking rules...what's the problem?

If you have a problem with the forum, feel free to take it up using proper channels. "Not surprised"...because we set such terrible precedents by removing SlowBOI and DSMJunkyGraveyardSeller?

Gimme a break.

I've heard about there cores and that's why I asked about C U S T O M cores, so I've done my homework thanks. If they aren't breaking the rules and the people posting are not breaking the rules then why did it get deleted?

A lot have a problem with the forums, especially more recently, aren't you the one that is thinking about leaving just like Defiant? Here's your quote, "Yep. Instead of trying to get around it, he left. I've been tossing the idea around.
Granted, I'll be easier to find out there, but even Guy isn't THAT hard to find." So how in the world are you going to call someone out for not being satisfied with the site? Hmmm...

And maybe you should really read what people say, I said I'm not surprised that the thread was killed. It boils down to money, never said the site was horrible or anything else, so don't push you opinions on me.

Dude, THEY deleted the thread. Not ConspiracyTuners staff. Full stop.

I'm not dissatisfied with the site, I'm dissatisfied with the community. There is a difference, and I'm sure you'll see that.

"Get Sponsored By Mishimoto!
Manage Mishimoto

Thread deleted by Mishimoto"

Hey everyone!

We have heard all of your concerns regarding our sponsorship program, and are looking into ways of fixing the terms and conditions so that you can get the full benefit deserved. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Sarah at [email protected]. She is more than happy to speak with anyone who has concerns or questions about the program.

Dude, THEY deleted the thread. Not ConspiracyTuners staff. Full stop.

I'm not dissatisfied with the site, I'm dissatisfied with the community. There is a difference, and I'm sure you'll see that.

"Get Sponsored By Mishimoto!
Manage Mishimoto

Thread deleted by Mishimoto"

Damn! I apologize.

I understand exactly what you're saying about the community, it's changed sooo much since the old school days.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back