The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Mishimoto slim fan wiring help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SasaniFab

Proven Member
Dec 1, 2013
Mexico, Connecticut
Would anyone happen to have a wiring diagram for the 1g talon using mishimoto slim fans? I am using the stock plug on the passenger side, From memory I believe there are two wires coming from the fan temperature switch one green and one black. The other two wires are one blue and one black.Any help would be appreciated, I have the a/c deleted so Im going to have to incorporate the driver side into the passenger i guess?

did you throw out the stock fans ? you can clip the ends off those and re-use them, that's what I did.

and if you deleted everything AC related, including that fuse/relay box near the brake booster, i don't know if the driver's fan would work in stock form. Might be easier just to wire both fans together, then over to the passenger harness.

but here's the circuit diagram for your use:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

nope im using the stock plugs, so you just wired the fans into the stock wiring and it worked? You didnt add a relay or anything? The ac relay box is still there, through the interior ac light doesnt light up.

what i did was cut the plug off and i believe there is a black and blue wire. I assumed the black is ground and blue is hot. So i wired the fans in series and hooked the blue to hot and black to ground. It didnt work.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back