The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Resolved Mishimoto radiator drain plug size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbolover10

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 20, 2005
Orlando, Florida
I've searched and can't find what I'm looking for. On mishimotos page it says (M16) .06. I picked up an m16 bolt and it was way to big. Seems like it would be more like m12 size diameter? Makes me wonder if I have a different radiator or I'm just missing something? It seems to be the diameter of a flywheel bolt but different threads.

I'm pretty sure the problem is resolved. I received an email back from customer service today and they informed me that its M12 x 1.5, I will update once I find out for sure for anyone else having this issue.

It is Infact m12 x 1.5. Good luck finding it though only 1 bolt and it was 1" in length at ace with this pitch. It does work for the radiator though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back