The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

mirrors opinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aproductions

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 11, 2009
Allentown, Pennsylvania
alright so I have these fake CF mirrors with turn signal lights on my car and when I get my car repainted I will obviously paint these to match the car.

anyways should I keep these on and paint them or find some OEM ones and paint them to match.

So it really comes down to which design you guys think look better on the car.

Attachments

• eclipse3.jpg
    eclipse3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 141
  • mymy.JPG
    mymy.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 138
Are you gonna get euro lights and underglows to match?

Maybe find some that sit a little closer to the car? if that makes any sense.

Well if your gonna paint them then heres an idea.

Go to family dollar and get a cheap can of red spreay paint. Take the mirrors and paint them red. Re-install them on your car and look.

Thats what I would do because a picture dont really look as well as it does in real life. To be able to see it in real life will help you decide what you should go with.

I like the mirrors on both cars and I really hate rice. Flashing blinking or glowing lights excluded. I just suffer from ADD and they grab my attention.

why not just get a set of OEM mirrors and have both sets painted when you get your car redone. then you can swap between the two until you figure out which ones you like and sell the others "freshly painted"

i have an extra pair of power mirrors i will sell you that have been flat blacked...

alright so I have these fake CF mirrors with turn signal lights on my car and when I get my car repainted I will obviously paint these to match the car.

anyways should I keep these on and paint them or find some OEM ones and paint them to match.

So it really comes down to which design you guys think look better on the car.
Woah where did you find those? I see I some cheap evo ganador style ones I’m wanting to buy and maybe try fitting them on mine but those that you have I don’t know where to get them

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back