The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Mirage motor swap proyect, need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Race94

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 6, 2003
Puerto_Rico
Hey guys, me and my buddy want to do a mirage 1994 Sedan to lancer convertion, we will be using either the 4g63t engine or MIVEC engine, both are the same price, i would like to know other than changing ECU, tranny etc. what should i change regarding suspension and handling, brakes etc. please i need some serious help to see if the proyect is worth it.

is he planning on making it awd? because he will have to cut out the floor in the back to get the rear end in there

but anyways just get some kyb agx shocks and like tein springs or eiback springs, or if you wanna drop some cash, get the full tein coilover kit, just check the chassis code and order it by that

hmm, i wouldnt go with the mivec motor, the 94 accepts a regular dsm motor i think...if you dont wanna spend the extra money on the lancer motor

i cant remember which year they switched over to reverse rotation but im pretty sure if was after 1994

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back