The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Mini Photoshoot with my new turbo setup...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like the new setup.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

looked good at Nopi man, ModifiedMag took a notice.

hit me up this week.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its so sexxi

I like the new setup.

looked good at Nopi man, ModifiedMag took a notice.

hit me up this week.
In Florida right now but I'll hit you up when I get back. I still wanna take the Lexus to the shop to get the front bumper looked at. :toobad:

Looks damn nice!
Damn Damn Nice!!:thumb:

...But :confused: how in THE Heck, do you get that thing to run with... DSMlink, 1600cc injectors, a 2G suck-thru setup, and a BOV that vents to the atmosphere???

Three letters come to mind... A E M ;)

Looks damn nice!
Damn Damn Nice!!:thumb:

...But :confused: how in THE Heck, do you get that thing to run with... DSMlink, 1600cc injectors, a 2G suck-thru setup, and a BOV that vents to the atmosphere???

Three letters come to mind... A E M ;)

dsmlink is just that badass, thats why. just wait till V3 comes, its gonna be good enough for 99% of the guys who dont have a dyno at their disposal 24/7. dsmlink can control 1600cc injectors with little more than inputting dead times and a global setting, and youre good to go drive around normally, and the injectors will still act like the stock injectors, so you wont have that laggy injector feeling like with a piggyback during normal operating rpm's and load.

i dont mean to sound like a dsmlink whore, but it is THE quintessential mod for any dsm.

dsmlink is just that badass, thats why. just wait till V3 comes, its gonna be good enough for 99% of the guys who dont have a dyno at their disposal 24/7. dsmlink can control 1600cc injectors with little more than inputting dead times and a global setting, and youre good to go drive around normally, and the injectors will still act like the stock injectors, so you wont have that laggy injector feeling like with a piggyback during normal operating rpm's and load.

i dont mean to sound like a dsmlink whore, but it is THE quintessential mod for any dsm.

Yeah, I just installed the Link, and it is the shit! Everyone said that you'd fall in love with it, and that's no BS.
Mario still hasn't answered my question, are you running pusher fans, and not running any A/C in (hot as hell arizona)?

Well....by saying that its official!

Link is nice, but it's not all that. I used it for awhile and its def not the sh1t.
....makes the average Joe feel like he's a Tuner, but it's false hope:rolleyes:

not everyone has a dyno at their disposal. DSMlink IS the shit for 98% of the people out there that need a good street tuner software and logging capability and dont have access to a dyno 24/7 and want to learn how to tune their own car themselves. not everyone needs the ability to compensate for pitch, yaw, altitude and the rotation of the earth.

besides, last time i saw a EMS equipped car it was good at one thing, and that was WOT. DSMlink still allows the ecu to run closed and open loop during startup, and lets the ecu do everything it needs to do to make the car run as smooth as it did from the factory. cant say that about EMS equipped cars (well, the ones i know at least).

Well....by saying that its official!

Link is nice, but it's not all that. I used it for awhile and its def not the sh1t.
....makes the average Joe feel like he's a Tuner, but it's false hope:rolleyes:

People have gone 130's 140's on dsmlink and i have seen aem cars that couldnt get out of the 120's, Dsmlink can get you going fast, if youre not a moron.

I'd like to know why you say "it's false hope"? DSMLink is a great tuning tool, and although it may not be a stand-alone unit, its definately the best piggyback type controller in the market. If you can't get your car tuned near its peak potential with DSMLink, you need to learn more about tuning.

What time is it??? ....Is the school day over already :confused:

:tease: I really hope that wasnt some kind of a come back kidLOL ROFL

You just about owned yourself with that stupid comment :toobad:
...Tarted:rolleyes:

Hah, ok ok. Now that I take a second look.... It was a pretty dumb comment. I didnt' take a very close look at the picture. If it salvages whats left of my dignity, I woke up a little hungover. I apologize. I feel dumb...:coy:

I happen to LIKE dsmlink...btw.

And just an FYI, I'm not the average run of the mill "kid"...I flipped my first house a week before my 21st bday......:thumb:

Hey 1gcrazy. Oldman gave me a warning/infraction for that and took points away from my rep:|

It's false hope because you are only tuning 2-3 things with DSMlink, and Link does the rest. It's very effective for most set-ups.... thats very true. BUT for the Big Dog setup it's not the right thing to use, because its too simple. DSM LINK is the program where you only tune for WOT ....NOT a Stand Alone ECU. DSMlink fails the big dog turbo guys because it will not allow adjustment at part throttle. We are talking about mlopez, so 98% of people were not in my mind when I made My 1st comment.... I was refering to his set-up.

Yeah, I just installed the Link, and it is the shit! Everyone said that you'd fall in love with it, and that's no BS.
Mario still hasn't answered my question, are you running pusher fans, and not running any A/C in (hot as hell arizona)?
It has 2 12"pusher fans on the front of the radiator. I removed the AC. Who needs AC when you have a vert. Besides, I dont really drive the car all the time. Just on the weekends and at nighttime. :D

Hey 1gcrazy. Oldman gave me a warning/infraction for that and took points away from my rep:|

It's false hope because you are only tuning 2-3 things with DSMlink, and Link does the rest. It's very effective for most set-ups.... thats very true. BUT for the Big Dog setup it's not the right thing to use, because its too simple. DSM LINK is the program where you only tune for WOT ....NOT a Stand Alone ECU. DSMlink fails the big dog turbo guys because it will not allow adjustment at part throttle. We are talking about mlopez, so 98% of people were not in my mind when I made My 1st comment.... I was refering to his set-up.
The DSM-Link is workng just fine for me. I don't see why it's so hard to fatham a dsm running on 1600cc injectors but it works fine for me. Don't feel like messing with the AEM just yet. There's no need to until I feel like the DSM-Link is holding me back. Obviously I haven't pushed my car to it's full potentional just yet. Don't wanna hassle with the complications of the AEM. I'd like to know the system very well before I just throw it in my car and let someone else tune my car. I don't like the feeling of not being able to tune my own car. To each their own.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back