The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Might be getting scammed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cl1ckclack

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2012
Meredith, New_Hampshire
How long do you guys think i should wait for any form of communication from the seller before i do something about it???

unfortunately i was stupid and paid with a gift... figuring he would be a good guy with some morals after seeing that he was in the military. so if it comes down to it, ill have to go directly to my bank.

Decided not to follow our suggestions on classified transactions I see :)

The only time I trust someone is if I've done multiple transactions with them before and/or know them in person. If they have a problem with the PayPal fee, pick it up yourself - 3% is really not that much with most of the purchases people on here make.

Last edited by a moderator:
it wasnt a transaction on here... it was done else where. but i managed to get in contact with him, via phone after a few calls. the story is that he had to leave home that same dday.. hopefully it is all truue and his wife will be sending them out today

Being in the military doesn't make someone a good person.

I knew a few shitbags while I was in.. everyone who has served knows of people like that.

this was a facebook group... so it was seriously surprise me if someone took the time to fake a profile for him and his wife with hundreds of friends for a hundred bucks...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back