The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Midwest Help w/ 6 Bolt Swap Please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBigPhantom

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 10, 2007
Niles, Illinois
Hi I was trying to see if there is anyone in the Midwest who has experience with doing a 6 bolt swap more specifically that is located in Illinois who would want to help me out and show me how it is done. I have the 6 bolt motor sitting in my garage and the plug and play harness for my car as well as the Keydiver chip set for the swap.

Please anyone let me know if it's possible to help me.

If you need me to compensate, or drive out to pick you up, or anything like that lets talk!?

Thanks guys!:thumb:

:dsm:

I just completed a 6bolt swap in my 2g about a month ago and don't live to far but its a real easy swap. pm me and i'll give u my # if u need help doin anything.

What are you like his dad or something?

Why are you taking sides when you know nothing of what happened?

Did you do something to my ecu so that it ####ed up my motor?

Because its ####ed up now....

What are you like his dad or something?

Why are you taking sides when you know nothing of what happened?

Did you do something to my ecu so that it ####ed up my motor?

Because its ####ed up now....

LOL, I socketed your ECU as requested and didn't touch anything else. I don't play games with other peoples stuff.

Just exactly what did you do to your engine?

Haha and you claim your car made over 100hp more than mine. Doubtful and at least mine is reliable.
This is what happens when you screw someone over.

Hey Eddie! Karma is a B! Isnt it.

And for anyone reading this and not knowing the whole story, dont take THEBIGPHANTOM's comment seriously about Steve ####ing with his ECU. Steve isnt a lil kid like Eddie! And would never ### someone over the way THEBIGPHANTOM (Eddie) has to a few members of a certin midwest DSM forum.

Eddie, you know you have burned all the bridges up here in the Chi!!!

Burned what bridges?

There are a few select TRUE DSMrs in the CHI that know me and know the work I do and who know that I pay respect to all the real DSMrs out there not ones who attack each other instead of being a mature, honorable, and respectable community.

As for Nick aka peypey's ride...YOU ARE NOT EVEN FROM THE CHI...so don't speak for the 2,836,658 people who live in it when you're sitting in you're farm house in hick town typing away at something you have nothing to do with.

As a matter a fact Karma didn't come to me because I have been blowing motors since 2006 went through 5 so far pushing the limits of stock 7 bolt 4g63 bottom ends.

So all you hick boys talking smack for some story you saw on a CHICAGO forum shut you're mouths because you have nothing to do with CHICAGO if you did you wouldn't survive for 1 god damn minute!

Thanks all for posting I found the help I needed from a nearby expert...it seems everyone can bi*** about stuff but no one on here actually knows enough to help out.

There are a few select TRUE DSMrs in the CHI that know me and know the work I do and who know that I pay respect to all the real DSMrs out there not ones who attack each other instead of being a mature, honorable, and respectable community.

As a matter a fact Karma didn't come to me because I have been blowing motors since 2006 went through 5 so far pushing the limits of stock 7 bolt 4g63 bottom ends.

Come on seriously?!? Somehow I really doubt you've been pushing the limits of a 7bolt bottom end on your 16g. Mitsutalon was running 10.3x in his STOCK 7bolt and had a bigger turbo.
You do know that the stock bottom end can handle 400+whp right? And with your mod list and your 16g, your not even close.
So stop trying to bullshit everyone. Your car is probably making 220hp all day long and you either:
1)Suck at building
2)Have a crap tune that blows shit up
3)Don't know how to tune
4)suck at building
5)have no idea what your doing
6)suck at building

So you take your pic.

And stating that "real dsmers" in the area know the work you do? So the real dsm'ers know that your "real work" is blowing up motors for 2 years now on a 16g?

As far as Nick goes. I met him once and it seems he knows a lot more than you do. So he lives 45min from the city now, but you have no idea if he actually was born and raised in the city or lived there previously? Think before you speak, it makes you sound dumb.

I don't even need to address the burn your bridges because if you don't know then your dumber than I thought. :rolleyes:

So just stop playing with cars because your no good at it.

This guys a known scammer and should probably be banned from here has he has from a few other local dsm sites.

OP how's that 6bolt swap going?

NOS- Hell yah bro! Its cool and calm over here but just don't go straight into the hood and I live in the heights area, not ford heights!

Where do you live now?

OP how's that 6bolt swap going?

NOS- Hell yah bro! Its cool and calm over here but just don't go straight into the hood and I live in the heights area, not ford heights!

Where do you live now?

I have moved around over the years, following my work. I now live out in Joliet area. I got a buddy that still lives out there, as he is a C.H. fireman. I went back out that way in August for the Summerfest, drove through the old neighborhood. My, how times have changed :(

Yea man... the hood is spreading every day.. Even Crete, which is like all white and old people, is getting bad man.

There's shootings everydayyy over here... Ford Heights iss not the the place you want to go to wearing the wrong colors, I'll tell you that man haha!

Sh!t, even Steger hillbilly town is bad LOL

What's the Fire Fighters name?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back