The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Middle Tennessee DSM's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamdriven

Probationary Member
Oct 31, 2008
murfreesboro, Tennessee
:talon: Ive driven around town here in Smyrna, Murfreesboro, Lavergne, and Nashville noticing a few nice dsm's. I never have the time to stop or turn around and chase LOL. So is there anyone on here in this area? There's an import show and shine tommorow at 12pm at McClain Automotive. Right behind wendy's and Hardees on Sam Ridley pkwy and Enon Springs Rd. Free food! I'll be in the red 2g Talon that doesnt have a front bumper and very large front mount.

Well then i guess this is my first post. I'm in M'boro. Between my roommate and I we have a 95 Talon ESi Auto, a Built Turbo 96 RS 5 speed, a 93 Talon ES 5 speed, and 1 91 TSi AWD 5 speed.

Awesome. You guys have a club or anything that you roll together with to shows and things? If not hit me up. Im not driving my talon anymore. Its sitting at McClains auto in smyrna, im actually selling it tomm. You can see me around town in my red 88 Chrysler Conquest Tsi though.

we need to put TN on the map and let everyone know we are for real up here. i am the chapter leader for 4g63 legends this is just what i came up with .i do not expect every one else to be part of this. i am also looking for guys to meet with.

Im up for a few meets when i get my car back from the shop. Still waiting on the new 6 bolt to be finished.

yea probably in a few moths i am rebuilding my engine .but if we all keep in contact i thank we can do it some time soon probably in the first moths of the summer

I just moved here to Murfreesburo from Savannah, GA. I've seen a couple 2gens here. The pretty clean black 2G with hids and wheels and exhuast, sounds NA thou. I've seen at someones house by MTSU a primered black 2G Talon and a Black 1st Gen in his driveway. There a guy that works at a Express oil change by US Banks on 96 whos got a green 2G. I got my black primered 2G Talon TSI AWD back in GA thats needs a new Megasquirt unit. Im trying to get it here. Let me know if anyone needs some support. I'll be glad to help. There not many of us we gotta stick together. LOL

I just moved here in Jan. so I have no idea where to meet. I hear theres a spot in Nash. I planned on goin to the meet there this weekend hit me up. I just got the Talon from where I moved from this week, so im up to meeting somewhere.

I'm lookin to get into the whole dsm thing lookin for eclipse 95-99 maybe any help would be appreciated currently driving a 93 civic willin to trade

Yeah man I live in smyrna and I cruised around today but currently the cars down to prevent damage to the engine (bad compression in cylinder 3) got dsm612 comming out here sat. to give me a hand gonna pull the head off so we can narrow it down to the headgasket or a piston ring.

What's up guys, i'm up in clarksville. My car is currently down for the moment but I havn't really ran into anybody. I've heard that there are some meets up here but I don't know exactly what cars there are. I will let you guys know more by next friday because my car will be up an running by then.

Hey guys I'm ready to start meeting if anyone cares to give me a hand with my car, boths guys I had helping me are no longer available. One got layed off other one is moving back to Georgia.

:hellyeah:so i am planing on starting a all dsm car club here in sparta i call it DirtySouthMotorsports LOL DSM to easy any way i need a first jen ecu for my lazer its turbo fwd auto if you know amyone who has one hit me up :hellyeah::hellyeah: holler ballers later sk8ers

Sounds cool I would like to make it to some meets before the summer is up but I just need help putting the upper half of my engine back on and I'm good. Anyone wanna help message me or drop a post :D

hey guys whats up. i have a 90 gst and my oil return line from the turbo to the oil pan broke. i was wondering if anyone had one because i really need to get my car running again. 2nd question. i cant find a short throw shifter for my car anywhere. they all say 89-94 except 90. any help with that? thanks

Yo, im here in tennesse theirs a 8th mile drag strip close on higway 43 in ethridge tn. My car is currently down but will be up and running and fast as snot soon. My brother in law who is moving to miami soon is here to and theres another kid here in town with a 1g but it under construction. There is a guy in murfesseboro named joe that is a mechanic knows everything about these cars and he is running a holset turbo. Hes good with ecu repair and can burn chips and all sorts of stuff. There is another fella in waynseboro but i havent seen him for a while but he like to race in clarksville.

I have two 2gb Talons in the Cheatham County/Greater Nashville area.

'97 Talon TSi(Black) and '97 Talon TSi AWD(Panda)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back