The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Mid yoke on driveshaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat026

Proven Member
Nov 27, 2016
Milford, Pennsylvania
Anyone know the part number? I suspect one of the ears may be bent considering the u joint doesn't sit perfect. One of the snap rings won't reach the groove it's off by maybe 2mm the needles didn't fall either. Does anyone know the part number for the center yoke or where to find one?

Yes still not fitting sorry for the late reply I believe the ears got bent somehow could've been from the press either way itl have to be rebalanced if I can get everything to work do you happen to know the part number or where I can get one? One side of the ujoints sticks out further I'm able to get one snap rings in but not the other

This guy? I don’t have the part number for that guy. Don’t know if that’s available tbh. I threw away a spare ds after I rebuilt mine.

The number I gave you isn’t the part number for that.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back