1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

microtech mt-4

Posted by tumbler, Dec 13, 2006

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. tumbler

tumbler Probationary Member

Joined Feb 15, 2006
    Sicklerville, New Jersey
    i am looking for a fuel map setup for a 97 eclipse, 420a, bored .020, sc-61 turbo, and 880cc injectors.

Street Build 246  1

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. Blitzeclips

Blitzeclips Proven Member

Joined Aug 5, 2004
    Bear, Delaware
    What is your fuel set-up? What are you using to map the flow charts, as far as tuning goes?

3. tumbler

tumbler Probationary Member

Joined Feb 15, 2006
    Sicklerville, New Jersey
    i have the microtech mt-4 fuel management computer. it easy to use i just need a basic map to get the car running smooth. it let's you adjust injector pulse width for different idle and load conditions. you adjust the pulse width from 30 inches of vac to full boost. if anyone has this fuel management system any help would be appreciated. thanks

Street Build 246  1

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM
  4. Talon ESI-T

Talon ESI-T Proven Member

Joined Nov 11, 2003
    Joliet, Illinois
    This is a new one for me, havent heard of it before. Doesnt it have a utility to create a Map based on Engine data? Most aftermarket EFI's do.

Terry