The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

microtech mt-4 fueler computer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumbler

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2006
Sicklerville, New_Jersey
anybody here running the microtech mt-4 fueler computer? looking for a guide map to input to my current build.

Never heard of it before doing a quick search, why not just go with the proven MSnS system? It's about half the price of what you are looking at now.

it was designed to be run as standalone. it's built by a company in Austrailia. Brought to the us about 7 years ago. very versatile if you know someone who tunes this system. lots of use in Florida. Central Florida Turbo uses it with great success. but won't give me any info over the phone or the net. funny thing is the car was there and they ended up rolling a ring on # 3 cylinder and telling the guy who owned the car it was not their fault. So then i buy the car, bring it to jersey, bore it .020 to clean the walls and can't find anybody to tune it. car runs ok, but as soon as you boost it, it goes lean. having some issues with the fuel pressure right now. doing the walbro pump wiring upgrade to see if the extra voltage works better for the pump. any recommendations or ideas are eagerly accepted. my last car was a 95 gs-t, this was bought as a replacement project.

microtechefi.com is the link. the car is a 420a motor.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back