The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Michigan DSM OWNERS ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Very soon to be a new DSM owner. Right down the road from Muskegon to. Representin Holland! -Nick

East Lansing. Myself (1996 AWD), my buddy Kevin (1G), and Joe (1G AWD), and Skip (1G AWD). We all would (me especially cause nobody does ANYTHING around here) be down for a michigan meet. Check out WMDSM :: Home also.

Ben :talon:

i am getting a 1g awd soon, i am in grand haven, my buddy brett has a 99 gsx

Waterford/Pontiac here! i know a few ppl who r interested in a MI meet. :talon:

Here we go again with the East West coast thing...LOL It is short notice but there is a DSM Shootout at Milan Dragway august 11-13th Hope to see some of you there! If not maybe I will start a annual DSM meet.... maybe!

mitsu_matt said:
Here we go again with the East West coast thing...LOL It is short notice but there is a DSM Shootout at Milan Dragway august 11-13th Hope to see some of you there! If not maybe I will start a annual DSM meet.... maybe!

actually the DSM shootout is in norwalk ohio

PPL that can do a mid michigan meet should name off a few places and see how we all react! I have about 15 people togather that r ready meet any time of the day! :talon:

Hey so East Lansing is 'somewhat' in the middle of the state, so if yall would be willing to come here, there are three really really good and open parking lots to meet at. I'm down for goin wherever though, but we got a few possibilities in EL.

yeah that is pretty true, EL police are *itches at times. I kinda got an idea though. If yall wanted, sometime what we could do is have a bbq at my place or just go out and get some food in the late afternoon on a Friday or Saturday. Every Friday and Saturday night (usually the biggest turn outs are on Fridays) all of the muscle cars and imports will meet at this place called the Gut in downtown Lansing. It would be pretty cool if a bunch of DSMs roll in with a fashionably late entrance :cool: There really arn't too many DSM folk around here that show up to that, so that could be pretty fun. My house isn't huge, but anybody who doesn't wanna drive back home that night (it'll be fairly late, the people usually gather around 11 or 11:30) can be put up at my place. I got a guest room and a lot of couches. But if anybody would be down for that that, that could be pretty cool. Just an idea for showin off to everybody else what DSMers are really about.

East Lansing sounds good here! Myself and about 7-8 dsmers would be there in a heart beat! SPECTR019, sounds like a good plan to me! BBQ ALL the way! I dont think the PO PO will give us truble unless its after dark. If ant thing we can call the local po station to let them know ware we r planing to meet. It worked in my area. They even showed up to check out all of the cars!:talon: :thumb:

mitsu_matt said:
Detroit is stake to a few DSM Owners! Myself being one. Where are all the MI DSM people at? And why dont they put a meet together.

I am from Midland Michigan my girl drives my AWD Laser right now.

We are going to the shootout this weekend.

What's with all the Midlanders coming out now? When I lived there, I used to see about two DSMs and I knew both the owners. Now I come here and see like four people who have them and I don't know ANY of them.

You wouldn't happen to be Clint, would you? :)

Sooooo how about that mid michigan meet we need to do that!!!!!

Im from up in Traverse City, we have a decent amount of DSM's rolling around here, i know most of them. If your ever up in TC then go downtown at the end of the oneway by J&S, we all hang out down there :thumb: If your looking for a bunch of Michigan DSM'rs then checkout xceedspeed.com .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back